Freeuse Roomate | Taehyung

"What are you making?" Taehyung asked as he stood behind you, his chin resting on your shoulder. He peered over you to watch what you were doing at the counter.

"I'm trying out this new recipe I saw on TikTok." You answered him.

Taehyung hummed, you felt your skirt lifting up before your panties were pulled to the side, and then you felt his cock slipping into you. You gasped and nearly dropped the spatula, but you managed to hang on to it as you moaned and your hips began to push back against him, meeting his thrusts.

Taehyung groaned, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you tightly against him as he fucked into you from behind, his chin still pressed against your shoulder.

"How did that one exam go?"

"Like shit. I know I should've studied more..." You sighed, digging your fingers into the counter as you felt Taehyung pick up the pace. "Just, ah, couldn't focus on studying..."

Taehyung hummed in acknowledgment as he kissed your neck, his lips trailing down your shoulder.

You turned off the stove before your body gave in to him, the spatula dropped and your palms flat against the counter, moans falling from your lips as you rocked back against him, meeting his rhythm with every thrust.

It wasn't long before your body was quivering, the pleasure washing over you, you tried to resist but it was very close.

"You should ask me for help next time." Taehyung suggested, "You help me out all the time too, that is the least I can do back.." Taehyung's pounded into you faster, the sounds of your bodies slapping against each other filling the kitchen.

You couldn't hold it anymore and came hard, gasping and shaking in his arms as he kept thrusting into you. Your pussy was tightening around him and it felt amazing, making him come just seconds after. He buried his cock deep inside you and filled you up, groaning and grunting as he released into you.

You let out a shaky breath, feeling Taehyung pull you closer to him before he kissed you, and then pulled away.

"I'll help you make lunch." And with that he stood by your side, helping you out with lunch.

credits to badbtssmut on tumblr