Unconditional Love

Jimin's POV : 

I was in my condo, anxiously waiting for Hana. She had mentioned that she could convince my dad, even though he was furious when I talked to him about the contract. Reluctantly, he agreed to have dinner with her so she could spend some time with him. God, I hate this. Why does he need to spoil her like this? She's mine, and I can't stand seeing her with him.

The door opened, and she entered with a smile on her face.

Jimin: "It's already been two hours, Hana. I told you to be here after just one hour." I'm not okay with this. She keeps angering me and not following my instructions.

Hana: "Has my love already forgotten why I was out there? You didn't even ask what he said." She caressed my cheek, but I backed away from her.

Jimin: "I knew he wouldn't agree. You just like to disobey me. I told you I'm not okay with you going out with him, but you're as stubborn as ever and did what you wanted."

Hana: "I'm sorry you feel this way, I promise I won't do this again. But now, I have good news. My boyfriend is now allowed to sign the contract."

Jimin: "You keep apologizing, and then... WHAT? Are you serious?!!" My heart feels like it's about to explode. Did I hear her correctly?

Hana: "I'm dead serious, love. He will allow you to sign the contract, but if you fail to manage your studies and take over his company in the next three years, he won't let you pursue anything related to your dancing career afterward. So, you need to prove yourself." I pulled her into a deep kiss. I can't believe she did this.

Jimin: "You are my key to heaven on Earth, you know that." She smiled shyly.

Hana: "I didn't do anything. Your dad just needed a little push, but it's your talent that brought you here."

*****

Author's POV : 

Time skip ..

Jimin: "Babe, I have a schedule at the dance studio tonight, and I need to finish this assignment by tomorrow morning. If I don't submit it, I'll surely fail this subject."

Hana: "Love, I don't have anything else to do, so go to your studio and let me finish your assignment. I can handle it."

Jimin: "Babe, I'm older than you. How can you understand this? You can't do this."

Hana: "This isn't the first time. I think if I went through your exams, I would've skipped grades already." She chuckled.

He pulled her into his arms.

Jimin: "I remember that Dad asked me to manage my studies along with my dance career. I can say you're the one who's managing the three of us." He kissed her cheek softly.

Hana: "No, considering the sleepless nights you're going through, you're the one who's suffering. I'm just adding a tiny bit of support."

Jimin: "Thank you, babe."

*******

More Time skipping ..

Hana: "You need to reschedule this plan. He has exams these days, and you can't do this."

Jimin's manager: "I will not change the workflow for one of our staff. If he can't stick with our schedule, he shouldn't have signed the contract. I don't care about his studies; he needs to focus."

Hana stood up firmly, looking at the guy.

Hana: "Jimin is one of the most talented choreographers in the country, and you know that very well. Your team went viral after he joined. And about the contract, his dad is one of the richest businessmen in Korea, so he can pay the penalty clause without any trouble. There are tens of companies offering to work with him, so Jimin is not just one of your staff; he is special. Take it or leave it. If you don't change his schedule, he will not continue working with you. And don't even think about telling him that I talked to you."

With that, she left the office, leaving the manager with a lot to consider.

******

More Time skipping ..

Jungkook: "When are you going to speak up? You can't just agree with everything he does. Can you tell me when was the last time he did something for you, spent quality time with you?!"

Hana: "Can you stop blaming him? He's busy. I'm the one who convinced his dad to let him take over the company alongside pursuing his passion. I'm okay as long as he's happy. You're my best friend; you should support me in this."

Jungkook slammed the table they were sharing for dinner.

Jungkook: "Are you stupid? Support you with what? He's at the company in the morning, and in the evening, he's at the studio. Can you tell me when he even checks on you, talks to you? Even if you're sick, I'm the one taking care of you. He won't notice it. And if he does, you'll smile like an idiot and tell him you're fine. He doesn't remember your birthday or celebrate Valentine's Day with you. If he gets free time, he goes out with Tae to play video games. You never protest, Naa."

She frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hana: "Kook, I'm okay with whatever he's doing. I'm beyond content if he's just breathing beside me. I'm his girl, and he chose me. He loves me. He doesn't need to remember anything. If he wants to play with his friends, I'm not going to stop him. If he doesn't like to celebrate those stupid events, I'm totally fine. At the end of the day, he's sleeping in my arms, and that's my world.

I'm not weak, Kook. Especially you know exactly how tough I am with others, but I don't know with him. Everything feels satisfying. Him being happy is enough for me, you know."

He rolled his eyes at her.

Jungkook: "Yes, I know you're stupid." She playfully hit him on his shoulder.

Hana: "Don't interfere in my love life. Speaking of the king who never falls in love, I hope I see you there one day. I swear you'll be on your knees."

He puffed his chest.

Jungkook: "Speak for yourself, you little fool. I'll be the one who makes her kneel."