Twenty six

I was grateful she took this better, I don't blame her for any other she would've. She was supposed to say the night at the hospital but she really did want to leave.

She didn't even know where she wanted to go. I felt at guilt because apart of her feeling sad was me. I was a cause of it, " I guess it wasn't the right time you know" she said

She was just walking and followed behind her. It said things there and then but I stayed quiet a few times. " I think I should take you home to your parents, they can actually be there and help you"

She stopped walking but didn't turn around" when I told you I wanted you to be by my side and heal me this is what I mean. " she said in a tone where she sounded like she was about to cry.

Y/n- they took our baby away from us jake! You think we should hide in the damn dark and fucking do nothing about it?
Jake- y/n I know but your not in the right mind
Y/n- take me to him!
Jake- y.n no-
Y/n- TAKE ME TO HIM!!!! TAKE ME .... Just take me gosh

And so I did

The whole car ride over there it's like she was talking to herself or coming up with a plan. Even I was afraid of her at the moment, for this exact reason I kept him alive.

I wanted to torture him but honestly I feel like y/n is going too. When we got there she got out the car and sped walk to the house.

I rushed right behind her as we went into the basement, where he was tied to a chair. Y/n saw a metal pipe and picked up, she was hesitant at first but everything came to her head.

She was able to recall everything he did to her. She swung hitting him, until she was tired. I pulled her away. If I let her continue she would really kill him and I don't want her to later ok regret it.

Y/n- WHYYY??? you had no damn right to kill my baby
Min- ( gasping) .... It was as big as a damn seed. Is that really what your beating me for?
Y/n- should I answer your question by hitting you more? Because you got it right!

She was pacing around the room. Knowing she had him right in front her she didn't have the nerve to kill him or so I thought so. She took my gun from my hand but I stopped her, I back hugged her and whispered in her ear to stop.

Y/n- let me jake
Jake- this is not you y/n, don't t turn out this way. I told you to never get your hands dirty especially not on this motherfucker. Let me know
Y/n- I can't anymore.... Kill him then do it.
Jake- I don't want you to be one the room.
Y/n- fucking KILL HIM!

I looked at her because I worried for her. She wasn't even caring about my feelings, I knew how much this would affect her. I made my man take her out of the room and lock her in our bedroom.

I heard her yelling and fighting back but this is the only way it could be done. I pulled the trigger and put the gun to his forehead.

Jake- any last words?
Min- you're parents are just as cruel as me, they knew about her pregnancy and agreed to kill it.
Jake- what are you talking about they wouodnt take things that far?
Min- are they even your real parents? Your walking on lies Jake, I know more than you think.
Jake- you fucking bastard doing this to save yourself. Why can't you just tell me it all.
Min- and why you understand it was supposed to be me and y/n. You came around and ruined things.

Y/n pov

I was waiting to hear multiple gunshots but time passed and not one did I hear. I needed to calm myself down, jake was right I'm not like this.

I called my brother to tell him everything. He wanted me to come hom but for some reason I wanted to be by Jake's side.

I had a feeling something bad happened or was going to happen. I went into the bathroom to look at myself, why was I this devastated.

I broke down in tears and fell on the bathroom floor. I was hurting so bad, my life was slowly falling into millions of pieces I thought had been finished into a puzzle when I met jake.

Someone entered the bedroom but I didn't care I cried and cried. Jake ran into the bathroom and hugged me, tightly and telling me things were going to be okay.

He wiped my tears off and planted many kisses on my face. Reassuring me enough for me to stop crying and stop and listen to him.

Jake- we need min alive ok but just listen to me. It's beneficial for us, I'm putting the pieces together and it all adds up.
Y/n- what's happening now?
Jake- there's some business I have to handle, I don't want you to stay alone. I'll drop you off home yeah?
Y/n- I want to go with you.
Jake- I was afraid you were going to tell me that but this time it's really serious I need to go alone. With your parents I'll know your at least yea.

And so I agreed because at the end he shouldn't have to worry much right now. He quickly dropped me off home but before I got out the car he held my hand.

Jake- you're still me fiancé, stay safe and.. I love.. you

He pulled me in for a kiss and lasted longer than ever. And like again gave me a kiss on the forehead, and then left.

My brother stormed for me outside and got me inside quickly. He then shut and locked the door, " what's happening? " I asked

Brother- Fucking war

War?