Am back

Fanny's POV
I was sitting in the couch with Sam .I was now 23, and she was 28.
Fanny:so when are you and your boyfriend ever going to get married, it's been five years (she tensed at my question.I knew she was hiding something)

Sam:umm,we are just busy with our jobs.you know it's long distance.
Fanny:so,are you going to join me in Mexico, since your boyfriend stays there?

Sam:yeah.umm,do you really want to go to Mexico?
Fanny:yes.
Sam:you don't have to.
Fanny:I have to . and nobody is going to change my mind.(I got up angrily and left)

My mom and sister,tried countless times to change my mind.I hated it, especially from Mom.I hated that she gave Mary's issue, attention, meanwhile mary hates her.

I grew attached to mom over the five years,I am a complete momma's girl, and I arrived to make her proud.Hearing that my mom worried about Mary only fueled my hatred for her.

I look at myself in the mirror.Mary and Sam were blonde like mom, while I had black hair like my pathetic old man.

Mary had blue eyes, blonde hair,a thick yet skinnier body.She was the ultimate Barbie girl, while I was the opposite.

I was tall, blue eyes,one cold as ice.I had black hair,which I dyed to be way darker than hell, itself.Big boobs not as big as Sam's or mom's,but it was enough.

Enough for me to seduce my prey.Pablo.With wider hips and a bigger ass than both my sisters,I was definitely going to trap Pablo.

I still loved him,but my quest for revenge was much stronger.I was going to break them for breaking me.

During this five years they went on with their lives and even had a three year old daughter,my niece.

I was going to take her away from them,not physically but emotionally.She was the walking image of their betrayal towards me.
I had her picture,blue eyes like her daddy but everything else of my sister.

Pathetic.I can't believe our genes are so strong that I had to live with a walking image of their love.

A love that hurt me,that shattered me into pieces,but , alas,a love that made made me stronger.

The next day,Sam and I travelled back to the place I once called home.Mexico.My mom stayed behind to take care of business back in Italy.

My sister and I came to deal with a rival mafia here in Mexico.I choose to come back to Mexico on this day, because this was the same day, five years ago, that Pablo and my sister got married.

It was customary in our city,to renew vows after 5, years off marraige, perfect.I walked into the church where Pablo and my sister were renewing their vows.

Everyone froze upon seeing me.
Pablo: fanny?
Fanny: don't you mean,deja Vu.

(They a tensed up for a while)
Fanny: cat's got your tongue,sister.

"Hi"
I looked down to see their little girl staring at me.I hated her so much,Mary could tell as she dragged her daughter away from me.I smirked.