Prologue: The First War

March 3, 2024

"Another good day, in the country with the two kingdoms, hmm, why did the 'war bell' rang?" Xill asked to one of the ambassadors

The ambassador screamed, so loud that everyone in the kingdom heard what's he, "What the hell! The opposing king is going to attack us!"

A war happened all of a sudden, a foggy atmosphere surrounded the fields of the country, as both kingdoms prepared for war.

After a few minutes, "Your majesty." one of the ambassadors said, "The army is ready, let's go now."

"B-but..." Xill stuttered, his body frozed 'cause of fear as the war began. "Xill, you must serve our kingdom, that son of a bitch killed your mother, do you want to take revenge? For your mother?" Xill's father growled.

Xill's body shivered again but his revenge takes his fear away, "Sure, Pa, I'll never let you down."

His father, proud "That's my boy, now go."

Everyone is ready to go, let the kingdom's doors open, for the war to strike.

"Charge!" Xill commanded at the army, charging to the enemy's kingdom.

On the other side of the country, Zenn, waiting for his enemy and yelled very loudly "Your puny strengths does not match me, Xill, no way!"

Zenn rans to his father's castle and asked a question, while making his army ready for war.

"Father, should I go and attack them?" Zenn asked, his father, sitting at his throne, grinned "Sure, son, let all of them die and surrender their kingdom to us."

Zenn smirked, holding a sword "Of course, that's our long time goal, right?", his father stands up and pats Zenn's shoulder, answered, "Yes, now go onward and take care."

"Is every one of you ready?" Zenn asked, "Sir, yes, sir!" The army replied,

Their kingdom's door are now open, now charging against them.

Now the war begins

As they both charged each other, the swords are clanging against each other, arrows shot at each other, cannons firing to the enemy, and magic contested, making a big sound across the whole country, as the war progresses, Xill's army is starting to lose

With only Xill left in the war against Zenn with few soldiers on his side.

Zenn, walking to his opponent "Now, Xill, surrender to us.", Xill, tired and hurt, are holding his sword and yelled "No! I'm not letting my kingdom surrender to you bastards!"

Zenn, holds Xill's chin and made eye contact, "Hmph, okay, tough guy, let's see what you got."

Zenn, walking back to his army, unleashes his power of red hurricanes, surrounding it to Xill

Xill, trying to run "Shit! I need to escape! Wait." And he unleashes his power: of his gray nature, flowers, thorns, vines and escaped with his vines shooting and grappling him to a safe spot

Zenn, smirked and yelled, "Hmm, guess you were also a special cause?" Xill, answered, "Maybe I am."
"We better go now!" Zenn commanded to his army, leaving Xill behind the field of war.

Xill, looking at his army, all dead, "Oh god, no no no, these people's family is going to be devastated, I need to save them!"

And he uses his forbidden healing ability to his army, while chanting some unknown language.

All of a sudden, the army woke up from their death.
Xill, although happy, is now worried because of his father bans him from using this ability

Xill, and the army, goes back to his kingdom...
When he goes back home, he encounters his father, seen all of them all alive, is furious and walks to Xill.

"Did you use that forbidden ability?! We have hospitals for this matter, why would you sacrifice one of your years to these people who wouldn't even pay back!" his father turned his back,
"That's what I called stupidity." his father growled and walked away.

The citizens and army were surprised, and seeing Xill, running to a corner of the castle and cries

One of his soldiers ran to him, "You did the good thing, your majesty, we appreciate and admire your selflessness."
Xill, sniffles and looked to his soldier "Thank you, well, I have to go now." Xill said, wiping his tears off with his hand and walked out of his kingdom to take a walk around.

Meanwhile, when Zenn goes back home, the whole kingdom celebrates for the victory.

The father, rushed to his son and said, "Did you kill him?" "No father, I'm sorry, that bastard does not want to surrender."
His father, shocked with fear, "We have to kill all of them!" Zenn, reassuring his father, said "Don't worry, father, it's just only Xill in their side."
His father, sighed in relief "Now, let's rest, we will have more wars ahead of us, and we will get the chance of getting our hands to their kingdom." his father said while giving a menacing laugh.

This might be one war, but there's many more to come....