FORMS

PLEASE READ:

For my last awards, I got almost 700 comments on the forms chapter in like 3 days. The contest filled up at lightning speed. I have no idea how fast or slow this contest will fill up. It's possible I could get 200 forms in literally 2 hours.

For that reason, please give me at least 48 hours to accept your forms. For my last awards, I had a bunch of people who submitted to multiple categories asking me, "Is my other form accepted?" right after I accepted their first form.

I understand they just wanted to make sure their other forms were seen and accepted, but please understand I can't answer everything within 5 minutes. I had hundreds of forms to go through and, at the same time, people asking me if their other forms were accepted. Do you see why that would be stressful and annoying that people couldn't wait a few minutes?

So please give me time to look at the forms. If I accept one of your forms but not the other(s), it's not because I didn't accept it, it's because I didn't see it yet.

If for any reason your form is not accepted, I will tell you.

With that being said, if I don't reply to your form within 48 hours, then feel free to reach out to me, leave another comment, or post something on my message board. But please tell me which category you submitted to so I can find your form faster.

Thank you.

I don't need to know if your book is LGBTQ+ or not so please don't include it. Just use my form, don't add or subtract things, please.

Update: The ongoing, thriller/mystery, and best bts fanfic categories are closed. Everything else is open, including "best overall fanfic."

Form:

NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT SUBMIT THE SAME BOOK MORE THAN ONCE. YOU GET THREE SUBMISSIONS BUT EACH ONE MUST BE A DIFFERENT BOOK.

Username (WITH the @):

Category:

Book name:

Mature? (yes/no):

Payments done? (yes/no):

Tags (2-12 people):

I would appreciate it if you tried to tag K-pop authors who would be interested in applying to the non-BTS category!

Remember to do the payments before submitting your form. You're gonna get rejected if you don't do them, so no, by submitting your form fast you aren't "reserving your spot." You're actually gonna lose a spot if you don't do the payments before submitting lol.

APPLY USING INLINE COMMENTS NEXT TO THE "APPLY HERE" IN THE CATEGORY YOU WANT TO SUBMIT TO. I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR FORM UNLESS IT IS AN INLINE COMMENT. MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMMENTING NEXT TO THE "APPLY HERE." IT MAKES IT 20X EASIER FOR ME.

Categories: