𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷

Imagine a book that connects people with cool projects and enables them to support various communities. Typically, communities are looking for experienced individuals, but some are simply seeking part-time help. Our book is unique in that it brings these two groups together. It connects communities with volunteers who can assist on projects whenever they have time, similar to freelancers. This way, everyone can contribute to the project, and it's flexible for those who can only commit part-time. 

All the volunteers/Communities who fill out the form will be mentioned in this book along with their requirements and skills. According to your forms and requirements, we will match you with a community/volunteer according. 

Volunteers are obliged to share their samples with us (Cansburg Community) and once selected by any community/or interested in a community will need to send their samples there as well. 

Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷

Copyrights

All rights are reserved by cansburgcommunity [xxfrozenhibaxx] If we catch any stolen content or use of content with the permission of the community or creator, we shall commence serious actions towards the matter.

And a special mention of our members who could make this project possible!

Credits

Founder: Sugar- @xxfrozenhibaxx

Cover Designer: Jian- @jianxvi

Writers: Swarnava- @Swarnava_07 Amara- @amaraxlis Lin - @LavLoner 

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷