Note

⁀➴

to my readers,

hi, it's been almost several months since I've written a story, and it was a hectic month, but finally I'm back again (hoping).

before I dive into this story, I want to assure you of things that are needed to be clear in the process of my writing (I'm aware of myself as a lazy writer with an inconsistent writing process), but I'm hoping to hold my pen again and to share with you my words of imagination. So I'm hoping you will support me again and hold onto my process of writing.

1. This story is unedited. All the updates that I will be posting will be freshly baked in the oven. So, please bear with my grammatical errors and feel free to correct me in a nice way. It will be highly appreciated for me to learn.

2. Updates will not be consistent. Just like I said, I'm not a consistent writer who always writes, I write based on my current mood and agendas. So, please don't expect a weekly update, but most of updates are scheduled between sat or sun.

3. This story contains different dark humor and strong adult content that can trigger someone. But I'm hoping that this story will be as fluffy as the clouds and as light as the sunset.

That's all. I hope you'll welcome me again!

Yours Truly,
Lavi

⁀➴