NO FILTER AND FEELINGS[Part 3]

Ashika's Pov:-

Its been three days I have been married to him and finally yesterday all his annoying relatives went to their respective home except for him mausi, Kalyani.

I already dislike her, she has been trying look down on my family because they are not as much as respected and rich like Aryan's family is.

Well I hate my parents but my family consists of my brother and few good relatives too and who would love to listen bad against their family.

I tried and still trying to not show my real side to his family because they are the type of family which I always wanted and I dont want to come in their bad books these soon.

I woke up early well I barely have 5 hours sleep at night thanks to my parents for that.

I got ready in a anarkali suit but then changed as I don't want early morning drama due to masi ki and went towards the kitchen.

Today is my pehli rasoi as my sasu maa said me last night that she didn't wanted to make me tired so she waited for guests to go so that I can do my pehli rasoi.

I am not that good at cooking but the food I cook is edible. Thanks to my grandma I know how to make halwa and I will make that.

After half an hour I was almost done when I felt a hot breathe near my neck and a voice that made me flinch, "what's my wife cooking?", ugh this husband of mine. 

"why are you here and when did you come?" I asked and he put his hands on the either side of mine trapping me between him and the counter, and this action of his made my stupid heart race.

"Its a secret Ashi..ka" he whispered in my ear what is he trying to do? I kept the pot on the counter as it was done and turned around which was a big mistake.

We were so close just few centimeters apart, he was not touching me but still I felt hot and exposed under his brown gaze.

"don't try to act like a normal husband okay get lost" I said and looked away.

I felt his nose touching my cheek which made me shiver, "I am not trying Ashika, I am a normal husband of yours" he said and I scoffed.

"says the one who works among the mentals in name of being a psychiatrist" I said.

He chuckled and I looked at him and was about to say something when we heard bhabhi's voice, "oops sorry!! didn't knew you were having romance".

She teased which made my eyes roll whic only Aryan could see as I was back facing her.

He got away from me and I turned back, "its nothing like that bhabhi" I said but she just shook her head, "its alright Ashika, I have been through these phase too and now my those days are gone" she said and suddenly started crying oh no!! preganancy hormones.

Aryan hugged bhabhi and consoled her that its totally okay and whatever.

Once everyone was settled at the dining table I served them breakfast and they started eating but choked hearing my words.

"I am not good at  cooking so bear with my low cooking skills" I said and sat beside Aryana and he whispered, "no need to be so blunt" "that is who I am" I said and started eating surprisingly it was good.

Everyone complimented me except, "didi aapki choti bahu ko toh khana banane aata he nhi muje toh zara pasand nhi aaya" mausi ji and I sighed.

"par kalyani thik toh bana hai" said maa but she scoffed, "thik? khana accha hona chaiye kch bhi nhi aata ise, mai toh bas khaya ki khana bekaar zaya na ho" she said eyeing me as I am some low life.