epilogue

Hey!

I can't beleive it's would be last chapter of my first story.

It's true that every first is special. I will forever love this story the most...

Leave this all..

Here is the last chapter ..

Enjoy reading ❤️

After 2 years:
Nandini..

"You are looking so beautiful beta"
My mother said with teary eyes. I smiled and looked back in the mirror. The bridal lehanga is beautiful and aesthetic on me,after all it's my manik's choice.

"Thank you Amma"I hugged her .

She is getting emotional nowadays. I forgave them but after lot of silent treatment and ignorance but this time they didn't give up. But I remember how I was going to loose my parents. They had an accident few months back. I thought I would never see them again but god is gracious.

"Don't make my daughter cry"
Here comes my papa. I hug him too. I broke the hug and saw him looking at my face with adoration with tears in eyes.

"What happened papa"I asked him with little smile. He smiled and wipes his tears and said"dekh Raha hu, meri pyari gudiya kitni badi ho gayi ki Aaj vo apne papa ko chhod kar jaa rahi hai"

It made me cry and I hug him more tightly. I know my father still regrets for not supporting me ,for not being there for me.

"You forgot me?"
Asked sakshi coming to us . Behind her my jiju Aditya with his mother. He smiled and patted my head .

"Aaja "raman said opening his right arm for her to join. She also hugged and brought aditya jiju too.

*Knock*

Navya di came in .

"It's time nandu"she said looking at me.

My father nodded. I take a quick look in mirror and left with my family. I walked down with my family. They covered my head with red dupatta. It's a tradition and soft music playing in background.

I was looking down all the way and felt deep and intense stare at me. I looked above and saw my love,would be husband MANIK MALHOTRA looking at me with love filled eyes. We reached near the pavilion.

All gushed over him when he helped me to reach on stage as I was wearing heavy bridal lehanga. I blushed and looked at our joined hands.

We were made to sit with each other. Pandit ji started to chant mantra.

"You are looking so Enchanting"he whispered in my ears making my red cheeks more red.

"Stop manik,leave something for wedding night also"cabir bhaiya comments smirking. Oh god!

This is so embarassing.

"Phero ke liye khade ho jaye"pandit ji said .

We got up to took seven vows. It's an indian tradition.

"Pandit ji ,tell us meaning and importance of these vows

"Ofcourse"

First vow signifies that groom promises to provide happiness and welfare for his bride and family.

Second vow tells that couple prays for protection of their home and family. they prays for blessings of mental, physical and spiritual health , loyalty. Bride promises for to stand with her husband in any situation.

Third vow is for wealth and prosperity.

Fourth vow tells that couple prays for strong and happy family and to have obedient children in future.

Fifth vow signifies that couple prays for love and to cherish each other for ever.

Sixth vow tells that couple prays for health , peace and respect for family.

Seventh vow signifies couple prays for love,friendship and companionship for forever.

After taking seven vows,we took our seat back.

In sometime we were married .

We took blessings from our parents.

After lot of crying session and bidding farewell to my family ,we reached my forever home now . Navya di welcomed us in and after some more rituals and games ,she took me to manik's room or now our room.

"Here give it to him "she handed me glass full of saffron milk with teasing smile.

"Kya di AAP bhi"i whined blushing .she laughed me and went out.

I heard footsteps and pulled my veil to cover my face fully. I heard him struggling to come inside . Maybe cabir Bhai and navya are not letting him in.

Manik

"Let me go bhai, I am tired.I want to sleep"I said but these two creatures are stubborn.

"Uh hunn! Pehle paise phir entry"navya bhabhi said with crossed arm standing on my room doorstep.

"Bhabhi yar ,aap to samjho"i whined . Cabir laughed and said"haa bhai ! Ham nahi samjhenge to kon samjhega"

"Let's go navya"he held Navy's hand and dragged her winking at behind me and passing me something in my kurta's pocket.

I took it out and saw something which only should be expected from my cabir only.

CONDOM

"This ? What is this"

I saw nandini peeking from door and looking at packet in my hand. I hurriedly hided it in my pocket and moved in.

"Manik..vo kya hai?"she asked pointing to my pocket. I gulped and said"nothing" and walked to closet but she stopped me .

She tried to pick out it from pocket .

"No nandini,it's nothing"

This little monster..

Atlast ,she took it out and saw. Horror passed on her face and she became beetroot like red.

I smiled and bites my inner cheek.

"Happy"

She blushed more and gave it back to me. I laughed and pulled her towards me and hide her in my chest.

This is heaven.

"I love you "

We said together and laughed again.

We never confessed . It was our understanding always.

I know it's not upto your expectations...

I hope you will like it.

Give votes ✨

Please follow..

And comment if you like it.