seven

blair, wayde, and their mothers had finally arrived at the boardwalk. the two moms let the kids go have their fun while they went to get something to eat.

"wanna get some ice cream?" wayde asked blair as they started walking.

"sure!" blair replied. the second wayde had asked that she got serious deja vu, but she didn't know what it was.

they walked up to the ice cream stand, told the man working what they wanted and paid.

"let's go to pier to eat these." wayde suggested.

as they walked over to the pier, blair tripped and her ice cream fell flat on the ground.

"oh my god. i didn't even get one lick!" blair groaned.

"here, take mine." wayde said laughing as he handed his cone to blair.

blair continued walking in front of wayde to find a bench to sit on. she was slightly blushing from him being kind enough to give up his ice cream.

once they sat on the bench, they stayed there for a while just talking. talking about different memories they had with each other, how school was going, and little things like that.

blair didn't realize how long they had been sitting there until it started to get a bit darker outside.

"hey, you guys! we looked everywhere for you." blair's mom said, coming up to them.

"yeah, we were coming to ask if you wanted to go on the ferris wheel with us!" waydes mom said excitedly.

wayde turned his head to look at blair, making sure that she was okay with it. "sure! i haven't been on one in forever!" said wayde, getting up off the bench and heading towards the ferris wheel.

little fact about blair, she was terrified of heights. always has and always will be. she didn't even want to go on the ferris wheel but she didn't want to ruin the already perfect day she was having. (except for dropping her ice cream.)

they all waited in line to get on the next cart. once they all got in, blair put her arm around waydes arm to make sure she wouldn't fall out of the ride.

"aww! you two are so cute, let me get a picture!" blair's mom said grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

-

finally they had gotten off the ride that felt like an eternity to blair.

"it's getting late, we should probably head back home." waydes mom told everyone. they all shook their heads in agreement.

the moms walked ahead of the two teenagers, giving them time to talk.

"i had a great time with you, blair." wayde said tilting his head down to look at blair.

"i did too, wayde." blair admitted, looking up at the boy to give him a bright smile.

"wanna hang out at my place next weekend? if you're free." wayde asked blair.

"sure! i'll let you know if i can." blair answered. the teenagers got to the car, wayde opening up the door for blair.

the last thing blair remembered, was falling asleep on wayde shoulder in the back seat of the car.

-

liked by walker

liked by walker.scobell, kateeee5, and 3,638 others

blaircampbell13 had a great time at the boardwalk with wayde :)

tagged: waydesmithh

comments

waydesmithh 😁😁

kateeee5 you guys are so cute!

blaircampbell13 ily kate!

sydneythompson reunion??? love love

blaircampbell13 you know it

user THE SECOND PIC???

user RIGHT??? they are def dating

user wait why does walker follow her

walker.scobell preety

walker.scobell perttye

walker.scobell praty

walker.scobell i give up

user autocorrect did NOT want bro to get rizzy ‼️‼️

-

liked by blaircampbell13 and 163 others

waydesmithh moments before blair dropped her ice cream..

tagged: blaircampbell13

comments

blaircampbell13 actually wanted to cry
liked by waydesmithh

blaircampbell13 yours tasted just as good!!

user idk who wayde is but is my hg blair getting rizzed on rn??

user stalking blair and went too far.. is this her bf????

user i thought she was dating walker??

-

ella speaks !!

haven't updated in a bit sorry 😢😢

hope you guys like this chap

peaceeeee