Chapter 12

A/N: TY FOR 2.8k READS AHSJFHDJKHGKJDN I LOVE YALLLLLLLL ANW SRY FOR LATE UPDATE+IMPT A/N AT THE END!!! (anw can pjsk give me the rui card ggrgrgrg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ATTRIBUTE WINDOW]

Name: Kim Hae-Ran
Age: 18

Sponsor: Light of Foliar Incision

Supporting Sponsor (1): The Eternal Oasis
Supporting Sponsor (2): The Librarian of Fables
Supporting Sponsor (3): Demon-like Judge of Fire

Stigma(s): [Moonlight Sonata], [Song of Words], [Hell Flames Ignition]

Personal Attributes: [Survivor Lv.???], [Saviour of the Corrupted Lv.???]

Personal Skills: [Inventory Lv.2], [Interspecies Communication Lv.1], [Ally's list Lv.MAX], [This or that Lv.MAX], [Lie Detection Lv.1], [Poker Face Lv.1], [Mana Bullet Lv.1], [Blessing of Otherworld's Embrace Lv. 5], [Amidst the Raining Bliss Lv.2], [Frenzied Punishment Lv.2]

Overall Stats: [Stamina Lv.15] [Strength Lv.13] [Agility Lv.15] [Mana Lv.13]

Coins in possession: 30 200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shhh you might wake her up!" (hyun-jae)
"Thats the point though????" (jihye)
"bitch wake up." (bori)
"mama?" (erina 🥰)
"wait let me try" (dae-hyun)

*cough cough*

"My dear dear dear girlfriend Hae-ran. I know you're awake. If you dont wake up this instant, I'll cancel your Spotify premium, sell off all your merchandise, give away ALL your crop tops, steal all your current coin-"

"YOU WOULDN'T" I fake-gasped, placing a hand dramatically on my chest as I shot up from my warm and comfy sleeping bag.

"I told you~" Dae-hyun chuckled slightly as he turned around, bowing to the rest.

Jihye, Bori and Hyun-jae just stared between the both of us, and I swear I heard one of them muttering something about 'couples' and 'craziness'....

Meanwhile, Erina ran up to me and gave me a hug, asking in a sleepy tone, "Did you sleep well?"

My heart actually melted as I processed what she said.

Screaming internally, I cooed, "Yup! How 'bout you?"

This child oh my god RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

"Mhm!"

I let out a small giggle before unlatching myself from her and rolling up my sleeping bag to put it in [Inventory].

[Constellations, "Demon-like Judge of Fire" and "The wonders of youth" are squealing over Incarnations, "Kim Hae-ran" and "Erina" mother and daughter relationship.]

Same...same...

"By the way guys," I continued, taking out [Sabaki no Ken] and [Finale of the ◼◼], "can each of yall hold these and try and see if yall can read the censored parts?"

I passed it over to Bori, who held it tightly, but soon passed it over to Jihye, a disappointed look on her face. This went on for the rest, until it got to Hyun-jae and Dae-hyun.

"Wait you guys cant read this?" Hyun-jae asked in surprise, as she held the sword (Sabaki no Ken) in her hands.

Our eyes widened as we stared at the item.

"Okay wait so uhm basically the description is: after defeating an enemy, increases damage dealt for the next 5 minutes by 170%.
After activating...[Nowhere to Run]...the sword is able to turn into either a bow and arrow/dagger/gun etc. depending on the effect of [Nowhere to Run]. Overall Rating: SSS-grade sword...By the way, one of the effects of [Nowhere to Run] is that any weapon i hold can turn into a bow and arrow at will..." Hyun-jae grinned as she held her new weapon.

"Looks like the hours you spent in Archery club paid off!" I teased her, remembering the countless times she complained to us about having to stay back in school to participate in her club. She rolled her eyes at me, no doubt remembering them too.

We all turned to Dae-hyun next, glancing at the necklace in his hands.

"okay so...the name is Finale of the Show, and it makes the effect of [◼◼] multiply by 7 times. There is also a possibility of getting a stigma/skill owned by...my sponsor, who said not to tell yall her constellation name, butttt i'll most likely only get the stigma/skill after I use it for a long period of time..."

"Wait, at the start you said 'it makes the effect of something multiply'... but it was censored...." Bori asked, frowning as we started to walk out of the station.

Dae-hyun raised his eyebrow, before trying again, "◼◼"

We shook our heads as he sighed in disappointment.

Growl!!!!!

All of our heads quickly turned to see a pack of Ground Rats crawling to us, malicious glints in their eyes.

I frowned. I was pretty sure I killed most of the rats...

"IS THAT COINS I SEE!" Dae-hyun yelled as he took out his gun, a grin on his face.

We all deadpanned before taking out our own weapons (Jihye and Erina excluded), preparing to..."earn coins" in Dae-hyun's words.

Once again, me and Bori ran forward quickly to fight the ground rats, while Dae-hyun and Hyun-jae gave cover from behind. Jihye and Erina gave emotional support.

"Come on guys! You can do it! Don't give up!"
"BRO SHUT UP??? CAN YOU AT LEAST TRY TO HELP????"
"Awww, i have no weapons though...."
"OKAY OKAY FINE BUT PLEASE JUST SHUT UP ITS DISTRACTING!"

Typical Bori and Jihye behaviour.

Soon enough, the 4 of us cleared the ground rats, earning a few coins (which we shared with Jihye and Erina because....). Continuing with our journey, we soon saw light.

"Oh my god finally theres light!"
Hyun-jae screamed enthusiastically as she ran forwards...only for a Ping! to echo around the tunnel.