311-320

📕

WuxiaWorldEU

🌙

Home

/

I’ve Led the Villain Astray, How Do I Fix It?

CH 311

<

All Chapters

>

A+

A-

📚

Mark Read

⚙️

Play

Chapter 311

“Oh? Do you mean that it’s your fault?” Xu Zirong raised one eyebrow and asked.

Pink Hair silently turned its face and thought, “Gluttonous, you may rest in peace! I will burn paper money for you in the future!”

“Actually, Snowball ‘accidentally’ ate the five-element condensation dew of the little divine tree. In order to make up for it, it gave the tree a drop of dragon blood, and the tree then produced a dragon fruit. It ate that dragon fruit, but it didn’t expect it to produce horns right after eating it!”

As soon as he finished speaking, Pink Hair ran away instantly. Its movements were agile and smooth, not at all like its usual lazy self.

“Meh!” (qaq, How dare you betray your brother. There is absolutely no fraternal love at all! We won’t play together ever again!) Snowball looked at Pink Hair resentfully, who had already fled and left Snowball there to face the furious master.

“So…the little divine tree is also involved in this matter?” As soon as Xu Zirong finished speaking, he felt the tree branch above his head tremble suddenly, as if it wanted to escape.

Xu Ziyan almost burst into laughter and he sneered, “as long as you’ve rooted in Mr. Little Square, where can you flee to?”

The tree branch above his head shook and stopped, but another one extended from the side.

This branch was full of colorful fruits, all of which were the success of the hard work of the little divine tree. It seemed to want to use these fruits to clear his sins…

“Stop it!” Xu Ziyan slapped the fruits away. Every drop of the Five-Elemental Condensation Dew could produce at least five fruits. All the other dews of other attributes were eaten by the little divine tree besides the wood-type condensation dew that was used to clear the spiritual roots of Xu Zirong.

Over the past few days, Xu Ziyan had accumulated a lot of these fruits, but there was still a lot of spiritual energy left by the dragon soul in his body, and he had no chance to eat these spiritual fruits.

Of course, the spiritual power in his body would take a long time to digest, but these spiritual fruits could quickly replenish the spiritual power. If he ate one during a battle, it would be sufficient to make his enemy despair. And his enemy might even want to kill himself if Xu Ziyan ate a bunch of them.

If he hadn’t accumulated so much, he wouldn’t be so generous to share some to Gluttonous. After all, these dew belonged to Xu Ziyan. Without his approval, even the little divine tree dared not hide any for itself.

It’s just that…→. →, Xu Ziyan didn’t realize that this little divine tree was quite cunning, as it actually extorted a drop of dragon blood from Gluttonous’ body. Unfortunately, ever since Gluttonous knew Xu Ziyan, it had contributed its dragon blood twice, and each time created a huge fuss…