𝟲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

For unlocking next chapter Drop 15+ votes
-------------------------------------------🌷

To avoid Rajveer, Ishqi was pretending to sleep and Rajveer had understood this. He tried to talk to Ishqi but Ishqi did not open her eyes. Seeing this, Rajveer also closed his eyes and started caressing Ishqi's head.

On this action of Rajveer, Ishqi immediately opened her eyes and started looking at Rajveer carefully.

Rajveer had his eyes closed at this time and Ishqi had seen him so closely for the first time.
Seeing Rajveer so closely, Ishqi's heart started beating even faster and she said in her mind, "Ye Devil to hai, lekin Handsome devil hai"
(He is a devil, but a handsome devil)

As soon as she said this, she heard Rajveer's voice in her ears.
"Mujhe dekhna band karo kyuki mujhe dekhne ke liye ab saari umar padi hai. Abhi ke liye so jao.
→(Stop looking at me because it's taken you all your life to look at me. Go to sleep for now)

As soon as Ishqi heard Rajveer's words, she got scared and quickly closed her eyes tightly and Rajveer fell asleep taking her in his arms.
Then after some time, Ishqi also fell into deep sleep.
________________________________________________________________

Morning time,

Rajveer had just woken up when his eyes fell on Ishqi's innocent face. Ishqi was looking very innocent and cute while sleeping. Rajveer kept staring at Ishqi for some time. Today was the most beautiful morning of his life because the one he loved was sleeping peacefully in his arms. What could have been a more relaxing moment for Rajveer than this?

Rajveer looked at Ishqi for some time and then gently laid her down on her side and went to freshen up. But Ishqi was still sleeping peacefully as if nothing had happened.
_________________________________

After some time,
Rajveer came fresh and saw that Ishqi was still sleeping comfortably. But now his position had turned upside down. Seeing this, Rajveer smiled and came near her and kissed her forehead and said lovingly, "Good morning princess..!"

Hearing this, Ishqi started smiling and turned to sleep on the other side. Seeing her sleeping comfortably, Rajveer went downstairs.

Rajveer came down and saw that Dadi, Arnav and Komal were sitting in the hall. As soon as Komal saw Rajveer, she said lovingly, "Son, you sit, I will prepare breakfast."

Rajveer replied a little angrily "There is no need for this mrs. Singhaniya"

Saying this, Rajveer was going out when suddenly his grandmother, Lakshmi Devi said, "Where are you going today Rajveer?"

Rajveer stopped and said "Office" without turning around.

So grandmother explained to him and said, "But son, you got married only yesterday and you are going to office today? There are still many wedding rituals left."

On this, Rajveer turned and looked at his grandmother and asked, "What kind of rituals?"

Grandmother explained to him and said, "Many rituals take place after marriage, to aaj Ishqi ki munh dikhai hai."
{An important post-wedding ritual is Mooh Dikhai ceremony, which means 'show your face'. It is basically held to introduce the newly wed bride to the members of the groom family. The ladies unveil the face of bride and present her some wonderful gifts.}

Hearing this, Rajveer replied a little angrily, "There will be no face-showing ceremony, I don't want anyone to know anything about Ishqi. It is not safe for her."

Agreeing with Rajveer, Arnav said, "Mother, Rajveer is right, all this is not right for Ishqi. She is still very young. She doesn't have enough intelligence to handle outsiders." "