03

the next morning, me and the girls all woke up around 10am. each one of us laid out on a different part of the living room couch. i got up and went to get some water from the kitchen, and to put food in my cats food bowls. emma followed me. "i'm so hungry" she cried out. "you can check my pantry, there might be some food in there." i said. emma went to check my empty pantry. "rosaline, when was the last time you filled this?" i laughed softly and shrugged. "yall wanna go out for breakfast?" i called out for everyone to hear. "let's do it!" solana yelled back. "you guys can use my shower and clothes by the way" i said to them sweetly. they all thanked me, and got ready for the day.

INSTAGRAM
@emmachamberlain posted to their story

INSTAGRAM@emmachamberlain posted to their story

👁️: 34k ❤️2k

after breakfast, we all parted our ways. solana went to her music studio to record some music, alexa went to her house to memorize lines, and emma went home to film a youtube video. i sat in my car scrolling through instagram reels, thinking about how to spend my day. after a while i decided to hang out with someone. i texted kendall jenner, my friend who ive been meaning to hangout with.

 i texted kendall jenner, my friend who ive been meaning to hangout with

kendall

rosaline
hey kenny!! are you free?
would love to hang.

kendall
hey rosa!
yep, what do you
wanna do?

rosaline
you in the mood
for a cute little beach
picnic???

kendall
always.
venice beach?

rosaline
that works.
3pm?

kendall
that's perfect.
see you then!!

i drove to my house, and chilled for an hour or so, before getting ready. i wore a heaven by marc jacobs bikini set and basketball shorts over my bottoms, i also wore a small necklace that has a red stone. i then drove to venice beach, and parked before spotting kendall. kendall and i have been friends for about four years, though we don't hang out as much as we should, we are still close. we greeted each other with a comforting hug and then searched for a place to sit on the sand. we finally found a kind of secluded area on the beach and sat down, starting to set up the picnic.