💕

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

From the past 1 week jungkook is constantly fucking her. Till now she also adjusted with this. Y/n started to enjoy his presence.

In evening

Today jungkook work got finished early so he though to go and pick y/n and go on a date. But after reaching there the seen in front of him make his blood boil 'His fucking wife is hugging someone and that to a boy' thinking rage filled in his eyes. Today you will face my warth my sweet innocent fuckable wife.

Saying this he marched towards her and pulled her towards him and asked in a very dangerous low tone "Looks like my wife is enjoying this too much today you will face punishment of hugging another boy" saying this he pulled her along with him.

By seeing his expression she can sense that today he is so angry. No one can save her today. She tried to speak but Jungkook said "One word and your punishment will increase" Listening to him y/n keep her mouth shut.

At home

Jungkook dragged her toward basement y/n is following him like a lost puppy. Jungkook pushed her into the room. She can only see darkness around her.
Suddenly jungkook switch on the light and now she can see the whole room is of black and red color.

Jungkook said "Strip babygirl"
Y/n shivers by listening so much dominance in his voice. But can't say anything and started to strip.

In just few minutes she was completely bare in front of his eyes. By seeing the intensity of his eyes on her she started to cover herself but suddenly jungkook shouted "Don't you dare". Y/n immediately stopped.

Jungkook instructed her to kneel. By seeing her submission he started to melt but again by remembering the seen in front of him few minutes ago rage filled him.

Jungkook suddenly grab her hair and directly thrust himself in her mouth in one go. Y/n started coughing which sent pleasure to his cock and started thrusting more roughly in her mouth. After some time he came and like always she drank him.

By seeing her face which is red and water flowing from her eyes a satisfaction run in his whole body. He grabbed her and threw her on bed. She is lying on her stomach.

Jungkook said "Count babygirl and if you stop I will start again" Y/n doesn't understand that what she has to count but her thoughts interrupted when a smack landed on her butt cheek. Y/n started crying. But Jungkook grab her and said "Count y/n otherwise I will not leave you today".

Y/n started counting but is still sobbing when another smack landed on her butt on same place. She moan loudly but counted.

"One"

Smack

"Two"

Smack

"Three"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thirty"

Y/n is still sobbing but she started to fill something between her legs. Jungkook turned her and tied her hand to bed with handcuffs. He came with a dildo and said "Open your mouth and suck it"  by seeing enough amount of saliva on it he without any warning pushed it inside her pussy.

Y/n screamed on top of lungs and started to close her legs but Jungkook open them wide and tide them to bed also. Y/n started shaking as the speed is full and size she is not able to adjust.

Jungkook set in front of her and started to see her receiving pleasure when he see she was about to cum he slow down the speed. Y/n let out a frustrating sigh he continued to doing this for five times.

Y/n started begging and said "Please let me cum Jungkook" by listening to this Jungkook smacked her butt. She hissed. Y/n realized her mistake and said "Daddy let me cum please"

Jungkook grabbed her chin and said "What is your mistake?"
Y/n sobbed and said "I let another boy touch what is your"
Satisfied by her answer Jungkook stood up and hovered over her and kissed her roughly.

Jungkook went away from there and come with more things y/n was looking at each and ever things very curiously by seeing her curious expression Jungkook chuckled darkely and thought 'So innocent So fucking MINE'

Jungkook bend towards her and asked "You want me to forgive you?" To which y/n nodded desperately. Jungkook took blindfold and make her wear it. Y/n asked "What are you doing Daddy?"
Jungkook keeps a finger on her mouth and said "Shh.... not a word" then told her to open her mouth.

He took metallic ball and tied around her mouth. Y/n voice got muffled then keeps a pillow below her hips by which her pussy can be seen more perfectly. Then he asked "You want to cum?" To which y/n nodded desperately.

Jungkook chuckled darkly and picked a flog and started rubbing near her pussy y/n shuddered at this as her pussy was already sensitive because of dildo.

Suddenly jungkook strikes it on her pussy y/n moan loudly but get muffled because of metallic ball in her mouth. He again hit her and she came hard. Jungkook smiled. He hovered over her and started drinking milk from her cherries.

(He has given her pills so that milk is produced in her breast)

After satisfied by his work on her neck, collarbone, breast and stomach he took another things and tied around her breast which are none other than nipple clamp.

Y/n shuddered as her nipples are already sensitive because of his torture on them. Jungkook feels satisfied by seeing his work he bend down and started eating her pussy hungrily. She again came hard but by all this movement the nipple clamps tighten around her more some milk also flow from her nipples.

Jungkook moved up and removed metallic ball from her mouth she started taking deep breath. He asked "How are you feeling?" but without waiting for her reply he thrusted his full length inside her. Y/n back arched and she moan very loudly.

He started to move slowly but seeing her getting adjusted to his length he increased his speed y/n cum again but he is not near after 30 minutes he came.

.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.