Shopping!

It has been a while since the critters were crying for forgiveness. You were still in bed, trying to sleep off the pain, but the thought of your fridge being empty kept you up. Sighing, you sit up, your head spinning slightly. DogDay, Hoppy, and Kicken who were sleeping on your stomach groan softly as you sat up. They wake up slightly, rubbing their eyes.

"Momma? What're you doin'?"

You look down at DogDay, who yawned softly as he looked up at you. You smile softly at him, loving his adorable little face.

"Don't worry, Darlin'."

You say softly, caressing his cheek gently. He slowly regains his usual energetic touch.

"How are ya' feelin'?"

He asks you, standing up on your thighs. His tail wagged happily, hitting Hoppy. She groaned as she moved on your legs. You giggle softly.

"I'm doin' just fine, Honey..."

You smile lovingly at him. His tail wags more hearing your pet names to him. You look around your bed. All the critters were napping peacefully. You turn your head to see CatNap sleeping on your other pillow. His grin prominent. You smile softly, reaching out to pet him. He wakes up, opening his eyes to look at who woke him. He purrs noticing it is your hand, closing his eyes again.

You sigh to yourself. How were you going to go shopping with all these little critters? You were afraid to leave them unattended, worried they might make a mess again. Then again, you needed to trust them like they trusted you. This meant you needed to set some rules.

"Children...wake up..."

You say, trying not to yell, but also trying to wake them up. They all groan softly, opening their eyes lazily. Some rubbed their eyes while the others yawned.

"Mommy?"

Bobby says tiredly, looking at you confused. You smile softly at all of them.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Darlings, but I have to run some errands."

You say talking to them gently. They all still look tired, not really looking interested. You chuckle softly, reaching out to rub some of their faces.

"I'm going to go out for a bit, but I can't take you all."

You begin, some of them slowly starting to wake.

"While I'm gone, I'm going to set some ground rules, okay?"

They all look at you confused.

"Number 1. No touching the stove or making anything in the kitchen."

You begin, holding up one finger. Kicken chuckles, remembering what they did. You smile.

"Number 2. Don't answer the door to anyone."

They all nodded.

"And number 3. Don't grab anything that isn't yours, okay?"

They all agree in unison. You slowly start getting out of bed, placing Hoppy and Kicken on the bed. DogDay had already jumped off you. You stretch slightly, sighing. Looking down, you smile softly as some critters get on your spot on the bed, getting comfortable. Most of them get comfortable, going back to sleep. Except for DogDay and surprisingly CatNap. They were both sitting next to each other. DogDay was talking to him about the dream he had, and CatNap just stared at him, grinning.

"Since the two of you are awake, would you like to come with me?"

You say smiling at them. DogDay looks at you and beams with joy. CatNap just looks at you with the same expression he always has on.