Chapter Nineteen || ' 019

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Kacey DeSai

Atlanta, G
Wednesday | Gym.

" so what happened." Kadence smiled looking at me and I shrugged sliding her my phone. I let her read the messages and she smiled seeing them.

" So you went to her house ? This her drop ? We could get her gone now if you want. " Kadence said smiling and I laughed.

" that's not her house, at the fair I helped her she got maced, I was gon leave her but it was a chance to get to know her. She told me alot about her. Iah get Dez to track this bitch down.. I hate that hoe.. I kissed her, her lips was hard as fuck that shit embarrassing as fuck." I said lying. Her lips was soft as fuck, I liked kissing her. I don't hate her at all. I just strongly dislike where she from, and who she be with.

" Fuckk, I'm weak hard ? She must've got beat up," Kadence said getting up from the ground cause she was laughing.

" Yeah, the girl we beat the fuck out her.. they jumped her and the girl was slinging her everywhere," I shrugged going onto Instagram joking Sa'nylahs live.

She was in a gym ? With basketball clothes on. She looked so good and her booty was really moving in them shorts.

" And guess whattt? the D is fireeee." She laughed stomping her feet on the ground. " D- Defense, Defense!" The cheerleaders said chanting and I laughed at the sight.

" Tie yo hair up gang." I heard seeing Karlae.. she was bad too. They looked alike a lot. " oh yeah shit." She said grabbing the hair tie fixing her hair. I watched as she read the comments laughing.

" I hope my mama bring me so food after this game bruh." Nylah said and I smiled. She was just so sexy.

" Youngboy son on here ? woah that's crazy ion care tho." Sa'Nylah said reading a comment and I mugged the phone.

" Which one, one of his sons sexy as fuck." Karlae said and I laughed again. " Fuck so funny." Kadence said and I waved her off looking back at the comments.

" imma see yall later, finna play inna game wish me luck.. yall see the number ! big eleven." Nylah said blowing kisses at the live before it ended.

" She got eleven because her birthday on the eleventh." I said under my breath and Kadence stared at me.

"who got number elev- yoo waddup slimes." Kaden said walking into the living room making me slime. " my fuckin twin, waddup yo." I said hugging him and he sat by me after he hugged Kadence.

" Yo, they got this bad bitch, when I say she badd I mean she bad as fuck.. she live in Chicago wimmie doe." He said and I laughed.

Kaden was my twin. Literally. He lived with Mama in Chicago while we live with our daddy in Atlanta. But since our dad be on shows we be around there most of the time.

" Aye, mama said yall comin there ?" Kaden said and I nodded. " I fuck with it." Kadence said and we all nodded.

" Remember shawty you was with at the fair? boy her ass fat. It's definitely back theaa. She was playin basketball against the boys at the gym yesterday. Boy she looked nevermind." Kaden said but stopped once he seen Kadence fully invested into it.