Chapter 11

Shivani's pov

Yudhisthir:- Arjun.. We cannot live in the guise of princes..... If the news of our survival reaches Hastinapur, we will be searched for.

Arjun:- Jyetha Bhrata, we will have to give up our clothes and wear the disguise of an ascetic.

After he said this we all nod our heads and then Bhrata Yudhisthir said.

Yudhisthir:- It is a good idea, we will dress up as some brahmins and sages and go towards the west.. After walking for a few days, we will reach the place where the memories of Pitashree and Mata Madri are located.

After he said this, everyone except me got emotional remembering their father, mother, husband and sister.

Yudhisthir:- From where our life began.

After that we started walking towards west and after some walking we reached a hut from where we got some brahmins clothes. We changed into that clothes.

Then we started our journey and then after walking for some time, we thought for resting a bit. So we find a place to rest.

Arjun:- me and Nakul will go to find some food to eat.

Sahadev:- then I and Bhrata Yudhisthir will go to find some drinking water.

Bhima:- I will clean this area for resting.

Nakul:- Shivani! What will you do? (He asked to tease me.)

Me:- umm... as you guys have already chosen all the work to do, I have no work left. So I'll just sit with Mata and rest a bit.

Nakul:- yeah yeah! You just rest and we will do all the work. ( He said while highlighting "all the work".)

Me:- so what?.. didn't Bhrata Bhima himself said earlier that he will do my part work also?.. Am I wrong Bhrata Bhima? ( I said while looking at Bhrata Bhima with puppy eyes.)

Bhima:- ofcourse not.. I will surely do your part work and if someone (while looking at Nakul and then me) try to make you do work then I will ( while showing his biceps) handle that.

Then Nakul came near Bhima like bhigi billi ( scared cat) and starting massaging his biceps.

Nakul:- Bhrata Bhima app toh gussa ho gaye, me toh esse hi bas puch raha tha. ( Bhrata Bhima you got angry, I was just asking like that.)

Bhima:- iss esse hi ko esse hi rakhna warna tumhe to pata hi ha mera, aakhir tum mere bhai jo ho. ( Keep it like this, otherwise you already know about me, after all you are my brother.)

Bhima said with a smile and Nakul gulp a bit. Then Mata said.

Mata:- ok now you all go and do your work.

Then Bhata Yudhisthir and Sahadev went to find water and Bhrata Arjun and Nakul went to find food. And Bhrata Bhima started to clean the area where we are going to rest.

After he cleaned that place, me and mata sat under a tree and Bhrata Bhima sat infront of us.

Bhima:- you know what?

Me:- what?

Bhima:- this place is more peaceful then the four walls of palace. No more tension, no more drama, only peace and happiness.. Don't you think?

Me:- yeah! You are right. I agree.

Then Bhrata Bhima gaze fall on Mata and then he said.

Bhima:- Mata you must be tired, let me massage your legs.