𝟐𝟓- "𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇"

SHEHRYAAR'S POV -

Eda is somewhat physically healed, atleast her physical condition is getting better but her mental state is worsening with time.

She had isolated herself, caged herself within the four walls of our room. You know earlier it was my selfish desire to cage her with me in a room so that she doesn't get a way to escape from me and it's just me and her. I stare at her and she stays infront me.

And i hate that little "selfish desire" has been fulfilled in the most terrible way. I don't want this, i never wanted this. She is physically present here right on front of me, she's seated on bed leaning back on headboard, her green eyes which always sparkle, looks like fresh leaves of spring, like precious emerald are now hollow. It breaks me to core.

She isn't talking to anyone, not to me too. And this silence of hers hurts more than the silence of hers of the times she was irked by me in very beginning used to hurt me. This is worse. I want her to be angry on me, roll her green eyes on me, but all she does is gaze at me with plain blank eyes.

I'm standing here leaning to the closet and starting at her, observing her still body and gaze. If she would be the old Eda, she would snap at me for staring at her for so long.

Anyway, enough of staring. I need to initiate conversation like i always do with her.

"Eda?" I clear my throat and call her out. But no response.

"Edaa?" I call again, a little louder this time.
She moves her neck towards me, she was staring at the ceiling.

"Let's go out" i say walking towards her

"I don't want to" she replies softly

"Please, i want to" i request

"You go" she said simply and closed her eyes. Shut up call! She gave me a shut up call. But I won't obey that. I wanna talk and i will.

I looked here and there & my eyes stuck on few products kept on the dressing table. Her skincare stuff.

I again looked at Eda's face. Her moon like face has got eclipse. Purple faint smudges under her sullen eyes, her lips lush and inviting as always but still sad. Her sharp jaw more has turned more sharp in an unhealthy way. Collarbone more visible. Even in this messed up state she is the most beautiful and exquisite woman I've seen ever.

She doesn't need that skincare but she needs that care that grooming. I walked to the dressing table and grabbed those products in my huge hands. I placed them infront of Eda and sat there. She opened her eyes hearing the rattling, clicking sound of the serum bottles. She scrunched her face asking me with eyes what the hell I'm doing.

"Let's do skincare." I said grinning like an excited kid. She took a deep sigh as if she caught my intention of engaging her in conversation which she clearly doesn't want to.

"Please?" I pleaded whispering. And for done reason her eyes softened and she nodded. Victory!

I grinned and started studying those tiny glass bottles which were apparently some serums. Hyaluronic, Niacinamide, Salicylic, Retinol. What on earth? What the hell is this? They're acids. How can we apply acid on our faces? I frowned because i dunno a squat about them. She sighed again and gave me a specific bottle.

"Retinol?" I asked and she nodded.

I opened it and she signalled me with her fingers 4! Means four drops. I dripped 4 drops of it and spread it in my other hand's fingers she then applied on her face and she flinched. Why? I already told her that we're doing skincare. I hate when she flinches when I touch her. It makes me feel that I'm not trustworthy for her yet.