KISSES FROM DEATH: THE WEB SERIES

Hello readers, old and new! For those who are here for the first time, welcome. For those who have read the series before, welcome home.

In some rather exciting news, Kisses From Death has been adapted into an eight-part web series by Mediacorp, the national media network of Singapore. As of 29 February 2024 (what an awesome way to celebrate the leap year!), the show is now available to watch on meWATCH for free! You will be able to access all eight episodes on the website; I'll link it in the comments here: https://www.mewatch.sg/show/Kisses-From-Death-439934

If ― for whatever reason ― you're unable to access meWATCH, fret not! All the episodes will also be available to watch on Mediacorp's YouTube channel (@MediacorpDrama) from 5th March 2024 onwards.

It would mean the world to me if you checked it out and left me your comments on the show, be it here on Wattpad or on various social media. This adaptation is a dream come true, especially after watching all the hard work these talented actors and team members have put into producing this show. Kisses From Death is also a story dear to my heart, and watching it go from page to screen is a surreal experience.

A huge thank you to Wattpad and Mediacorp for giving Kisses From Death this amazing opportunity and for bringing Death to life! It was a wonderful experience to be able to visit the set and witness the magic happen (the location where the show was shot was definitely a spooky experience...).

I'll keep this short, then. Be sure to check out the show and let me know your thoughts! x

P.S. I'll leave here this spooky cat I found on set.

 I'll leave here this spooky cat I found on set