✧.11.✧ SHIK SHAK SHOCK

Aankhein baad hai
Doobe hum khayalon mai kahi
Raat buri hai per us ke khawab nhi
Ager hum mai wo mil jaye toh iss se achchi
Koi baate nhi.

-CONYSASHA🦋

Nooooooo!

My morning started like this today, I'm late for college oh god please spare for the last time pretty please.

My principal is lovesick puppy why you must be asking?

Cause she ask letter for very hell thing! And till this day we conclude that she loves to have letters that's why she always take letters only she don't need any explanation in live but she loves to read letters!

I mean till this day I'm expert in writing letters why don't ask me, I'm sometimes late so I have to submit a letter for that! If I forget my I'd card I have to submit a Letter for it, if any, any problem occurs we have to submit a letter to the principal and honestly I'm tried of giving this useless letters to her everytime!

I'm afraid i will be a letter writer soon if this goes on.

••

I'm right now in principle office!

Yes my luck don't give my side, like always!

"Tell me ma you tell me what should I do with you?" She asked while correcting her specs.

Bang your head on wall! The urge to tell her this!

"Sorry mam this will not be repeated again." I said and looked down, trying to be very sincere and manner full girl.

"I know nothing! No this not going to be repeated again you said but then repeat again!"
She said and i only know how I stop myself from laughing at her English.

"Sorry mam." I said and give her puppy eyes.

She looked at me for sometime then said.

"Okay write a letter and give it me." She said in her English i nodded and take out a paper from my note book and started to write her love letter.

This was the idea of sakshi to tell that she loves to have love letters as her husband don't give her any so she is asking it from us for every silly things.

I too agree for it.

While was writing, she got a call after few minutes she started shouting almost.

"How can you say this? No we can't do it!" She said and i think her husband is asking for divorce, poor husband had to handle her *sigh*.

"You first try to understand problem here! This is girls college not co-education! You can't just call and tell me things!" She said and now i was more curious what is she talking about?

Co-education?

After having a few minutes slinence she sigh heavyly and said.

"But...did you talk to the chairman?........he said yes?......ahh! I don't know anything I will first talk to him then call you." She said and started massaging her head. By seeing her I had little bit of concern for her, just a tiny little bit of.