CHAPTER :- 5

"Abandoned Church"

"Are you kidding me? The place is abandoned so how can we go there?"

"You just have to come with me. I have some connections so don't worry. I'll tell you everything in details."

"When do we have to go there?"

"When it's the right time."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Everything is going fine right now."

I didn't told her about my experiences because I thought it's not necessary. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should have told her cause the history was going to repeat itself.

If I had told her then nothing would have happened. The things what will happen would have not happened. I was repeating the same thing even after getting a lesson 8 years ago.

I didn't had the courage to tell her. I thought that it might worry her. I was wrong. Now there is nothing I can do except regret my decision.

That night, I researched a lot about my place. But the only things I found didn't get me any clues.

On every single website, the land owner tried to sell the house. These posts were 20 years ago.

The only comment on the post I found creepy was :-
"I'm sure that there will be a one more murder in the house. It will come back to take revenge."

I took out my cross necklace that I recieved on my 10th birthday from the father at the church.

I made a cross with it and kissed it.
Then I took a long breath and started to research more.

The images I found after searching were just a few old toddler items.

But the only thing that was objectionable was the blankets having blood spots and some clocks showing the same time - 3:10. The time was quite similar to mine but I don't know why.

I couldn't handle more fear so I went to sleep too early somewhere at 9:30 pm after completing my notes.

It was Sunday so I woke up late. I was glad that nothing happened last night until I noticed.

My sister 'Emma' had came. She was sitting on the sofa while sipping tea. I was continuously staring at her then my niece 'Alice' came from the kitchen.

I took my Alice in my arms and then started questioning Emma.

"Why did you come here?"

"Why are you asking me this question? Shouldn't you be happy and also this is my sister's house who I love the most so I have the right to come here whenever I want."

"The sister whom you love the most? Sorry this is the wrong house, miss! The only person you loved was...."

Before I could say it, i realised that the past should not be memorized. I should not put salt on old wounds.

The silence made it clear but Emma still wanted everything to be same just like how it was but I think it was too late. She still tried to have a friendly conversation.

"What do you mean by that? You are my only sibling and I love you a lot."

"No, whom you fight a lot."

"Ofcourse you can come here whenever you want." Bella said.

Then she whispered in my ear - "to fight or have free snacks."

We both giggled and Emma was totally confused.
After some time, she told us the reason why she had come here.

"Your brother in law is out of town due to work and my bff came here after 4 years. Also we are going to catch up at 2 pm so handle Alice."