𝟒. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐞.

Tap on the star for vote!!
Pick up the random line and comment your views on this regarding chp!!

Next chp is the first pov of Khatransh's don't forgot to comment for upcoming that chp

And yes upcoming chp is free on ss for current time

What if next chp come soon!? Don't miss out!🫶✨️

Happy reading!!
___________________________________________
D H A R A :

" Yes sir!" We Exclaimed the answer of sir.

"So now, we have to go in this cave?." Asked meera making faces.

"I guess so." Vrinda tolf keeping her finger at her nose and picking A cloth from down.

"No option girls, let's dig in." Shrugging my shoulders down

"For an extict species, we are going in this eww cave?" Meera scruch his nose.

"That too dodo??!" Averting my eyes l told them.

We are in a fuss now, because of that sir who told us to get in this cave!, does he think that an dead dodo will get alive as we step in? And that too dodo to find a species?, Such a good morning isn't it?.

We started finding for dodo species, and how come we will know this is extinct that too we don't know, we are at a good situation, we even don't know to recognize the bones we are finding in this cave, which smells like to vomit!! Eww.

"See this, this can be?" Meera picked up a bone, wearing gloves she smelled through away.

"What happend, does it smell like our morning breakfast?" Sarcasm was dripping on my words. As she cooked the morning breakfast. Vrinda laughed on that.

"Aee you taunting me that I don't cook good?" Meera gave me a tight stare.

I chuckled on that, she cooks just burned food, it's delicious like to throw in the trash.

Okay what about you dhaara? Have you ever tasted your food?
Okay fine I admit, I am not a great cook, You burned rice day before yesterday!
Damn!! You-

"We are at the end of the cave." Tiredness was seen on my words.

"Guys what's this?" Vrinda shouted as she traced on something.

We both look at each other and headed towards her.

"Kya hua?." Asked meera

(What happend)

"Look at this!" She said and we squeez our eyes to look what's written.

Holyyy shitt!! Why the hell our names our carved on the wall, I traced my fingers on my portrait where RANI DHAARA , was written.

I don't know why but looking at this my tummy growled with the nervousness as I dig my nails on my palm.

Are you scared? No l am not but these feeling is haunting me.
As if the nervousness is going to eat me
I don't know why I am scared just l am.

"Vrinda Dhaara." meera shouted as she show her back we both turned towards her.

"Why is this shaking???" I panicked.

"Nooo!!!! Guys run back, runn fastt before-----" Vrinda said as the cave got closed and we started in running opposite direction

"Run girls" Vrinda yelled at us as she looked front