💜🩷Aftercare

Very lazy chapter.. 

No lemon sorry :(

Dogday.

I opened my eyes and glanced around the room. My vision was blurry, and my head pounded so hard I curled up into a ball. I heard catnap giggle from across the room.
" Holy fuck.." I mumbled, holding my head in my hands.
I looked up and sae catnap in his pj's, at his desk, working on something.
I didn't remember coming here.
" Catnap.??" I asked, causing him to look over at me,
" Mhm?" He purred.
" When did I get here.." I groaned, shoving my head in between my knees.
" I took you home last night. You were shit faced. " He giggled.
" my head fucking hurts.."
" Shouldn't have drunk so much, now you have a killer hangover. "
I looked up and sat upwards, my vision slowly clearing up.
My eyes widened as I saw myself shirtless in his bed.
" Did we -?.." My eyes widened, and I paused.
" No, silly. You got hot at night and took your shirt off. I'm not dream. I don't molest minors." ( The last part was a joke)
I sighed in relief. I tried standing up, but my headache clashed me against the bed once more.
Catnap sighed and got up off his chair, exiting the room.
He came back shortly with gingerale and orange juice.
" it'll help with your hangover. And you better fucking thank me, I'm doing your homework." He ruffled my hair as he sat the drinks down on the end side table. Returning to the desk and scribbling some stuff down.

I searched for my shirt, finding it not to be far away. I slipped it on and opened the can of gingerale, chugging it like a rapid animal. I finished the entire can in a few seconds and sae catnap staring at me with a 'fucks wrong with you' look.

He shook his head and got back to work.

For a few hours, we just stayed in his room. He did all mine and his schoolwork as I showered. The smell of liqour and vomit lingered on me as I slipped my clothes off and hopped in the shower.
(Catnap has a masters bedroom, which means he has a bathroom connected to his room ! )
The hot water dripped down my body, and the smell drowned out from the steam. After wetting my fur, I realized I'd have to use catnaps bodywash..
I groaned slightly before grabbing the bottle and rubbing the soap all over my fur, creating a fluffy cloudy texture.
The bathroom immediately filled with a strong lavender scent. (I have a lavender candle, and it reminds me of catnap sm oml, plus it smells amazing.)

After around half an hour I exited the shower with the towel wrapped around my hips, catnap looked me up and down as I stepped out, gesturing me to his closet, pointing out I could wear anything I'd like.
I glanced at my clothes, which were filthy and smelt like vomit. I cringed at the thought of wearing them again, so I just grabbed a pair of shorts and a t shirt from his closet, walking back into the bathroom to put them on.

☆○CatNap○☆

When dogday stepped out of my shower, the smell of lavender lingered on him..
Something about him smelling like me made me happy, almost like telling others he belonged to me.
I blushed and gestured for him to do something else, trying to cover up my face.
He came out of the bathroom in comfortable looking clothes, sitting down on my bed and scrolling on his phone.
I finished both of our homework assignments and exhaustedly plopped on the bed next to him.
He giggled and ruffled my hair, leaning on all fours to grab the TV remote off of my end side table, he turnt my TV on and started playing a TV show.
I laid on my stomach, stretching out across the whole bed. He sat next to me, his back pressed against the wall.

I'd occasionally accidentally brush my tail against him, and each time I heard his tail thumping against the bed frame, I'd immediately retreat my tail to the other side of me.
But at one point, he grabbed my tail, causing me to jolt up.
He giggled and made comments about how soft my tail was.
I didn't mind him playing with my tail. It was no different from my neices and stuff playing with it. I purred and placed my attention back onto the TV.

We mostly stayed in my room, only leaving once to get drinks at the gas station. When we got back, it was around dinner, and I brought him food that my mom had cooked.
He said he found comfort in me, wrapping my tail around him (like his arms or legs or hands, not waist or anything. They are still best friends right now ❗️❗️❗️)
So, throughout the whole night, I made sure to keep my tail wrapped around his forearm or ankle.
When it got dark outside, we decided to go to sleep. I turned off all the lights, and the only light luminating my dark room was a vanilla scented candle. I couldn't get over how dogday smelt.. so I bought a candle that smelled like him..
It's not creepy. The smell of vanilla is soothing.

We kept the TV running in the background as we fell asleep, I'm used to falling asleep in pure silence, but sogday expressed he couldn't sleep without background noise, so I didn't mind it.
I laid on my chest and closed my eyes before feeling dogdays arms wrap around my chest, and he pulled me towards him, holding me close to him. I heard him giggle before his body relaxed, and I heard quite snors leave his mouth.
I admired his face for a few minutes before purring and holding onto him back, leaning my chin on his forehead and dozing off to sleep...