Character profile ( Rework rewrite )

Name: Alex Smith
Age: 18
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 87 kg
Occupation: Gamer, Part-time worker, YouTuber (past world), Emperor of Aldoria Empire (Present world)

Appearance:
Alex is a tall and well-built young man with a lean and muscular frame. He has short black hair that he often styles into a messy, unkempt look. His piercing black eyes are always filled with a mischievous glint, hinting at his playful nature. He has a sharp jawline and a charming smile, which he uses to his advantage when interacting with others.

Occupation:
Alex's main occupation is being a gamer. He spends most of his time playing online games and streaming them on his YouTube channel, where he has a massive following. However, he also works part-time to support himself. In the past world, he was a popular YouTuber, but in the present world, he is the Emperor of Aldoria Empire, a powerful nation that he built from scratch using his abilities.

Abilities:
1) Summoning and Spawning:
Alex has the unique ability to summon and spawn all kinds of military assets, including structures, vehicles, equipment, resources, and even civilians when needed. He has complete control over these assets, making him a formidable force on the battlefield.

2) Time-Specific Summons:
One of Alex's most impressive abilities is his power to summon soldiers and weapons from different eras, ranging from WWI to the modern era. He can call upon these soldiers to fight for him and equip them with weapons they are most skilled with, giving him a diverse and powerful army at his command.

3) Master of Language:
Alex has an incredible talent for picking up and mastering new languages quickly. He can understand and speak fluently in any language, making it easier for him to communicate with people from all over the world.

Background:
In the past world, Alex was a successful YouTuber who was known for his gaming content. However, one day, he found himself transported to a parallel fantasy world, where he discovered his incredible abilities. Using his powers, he built an empire and became its Emperor, ruling over a vast and powerful nation.

             Flag of Aldoria Empire

*Author“last time profile details was not good so rewrite ”