TOY ᔕYOᖇY 3 EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 🚀ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᙭ ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ ᐯEᖇᔕIOᑎ

ᗷᗩᖇᗷIE ᑭOᐯ

Life at Sunnyside has been wonderful! It's been a few months now and everyone has settled happily into the new lifestyle. A box is brought into the colourful butterfly room, placed on the table that my box once was. A few toys pop their heads out and look at the crowd of Sunnyside toys.

"NEW TOYS!"

The toys cheer with excitement while Stretch lifts each new member down to the floor. Our truck back up with a funky little poster reading :"Welcome to Sunnyside, Cool and groovy!". We printed up the truck with bright colours and patterns to match the new vibe better. Ken tears the sign in half and I swing my legs over from the side of the truck to stand with him.

He holds our hands together as he gestures lowly "Noses." I giggle as we briefly touch noses, ready to welcome the new comers.

🎬

Our new system of play time has been working out so well. And we've noticed that the amount of injuries and broken doll toys have decreased incredibly. Chuck is thrown under a cabinet where a couple of toys wait for their go at playtime in the caterpillar room. Chuck give twitch a high-five before he is swept away doing his duties while I cheer everyone on.

🎬

When the weekends are warm enough it's become a sort of hobby for everyone to relax and hand out in the sandpit. Plus I get to sport a different bathing suit every time! We have slides out here, a volleyball court set up, a couple of sunbathing beds and plenty of toys. A cry disrupts my calm, next to me Big Baby wails, a smashed sandcastle in front of him. With quick thinking I pick up his bottle and he happily accepts it. He's so sweet!

I look over to Ken who jumps up from his sunbathing. Following him I see a couple of new army men toys and we gladly invite them over. Funny, they seem familiar.

🎬

And of course, our new groovy daycare has to include discos every now and then, with our DIY disco ball of course.

From the top floor at the dollhouse I spot ken mingling and chatting with a few toys. That is until he spots me.A spot light follows me as the lift lowers and my gold dress shines, my hair loose. Of course to add to the effect I flutter my eyelashes a bit too, just to make Ken a little more flustered. Strutting my way over to him a give a little twirl, waiting for his next move. To which he rips his white suit of and it's replaced with a gold one, matching my own outfit.

Big Baby wobbles over to us, and he too has glittery pants.

3ᖇᗪ ᑭOᐯ

And of course, the Monkey we all love, sports a pair of Star sunglasses. Life truely is contempt at Sunny-side.

🎬

Bonnie runs into the classroom, handing her bag up before dashing off again. Stretch peers out, and places a glittering envelope in her bag.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

We all listen to the letter we revived in a glittering envelope, happily listening to the updates on Sunny-side.

"So I guess you could say Sunnyside is sunny once again!" Woody reads Hope to hear from you soon. We're all super excited about your new home, hugs and kisses to everyone!" Woody finishes as I look over Buzz's shoulder at the purple ink