21-30

☆ 21. Chapter 21

Chapter 21

This was the first time that Shao Zhizhi saw Qin Xu collapse in front of him. His expression changed, and he immediately dropped the rice bag in his hand and ran over. He hurriedly carried Qin Xu to the sofa and lay down. , reached out and touched his face, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Jiang Yunliang rushed over to check on Qin Xu's condition, and said anxiously: "Brother Qin Xu has passed out, Zhizhi, let's go back to find Master Kong first."

Qin . Xu's face was pale and pale, with only a touch of color remaining on his lips, like a coquettish ghost, and his gentle temperament was almost completely gone. How is this going? Shao Zhizhi frowned tightly. He touched Qin Huan's forehead, then opened his eyelids to look at his eyes, but saw nothing. Jiang Yunliang on the side was so anxious that he wished he could go over and carry Qin Xu out to save Shao Zhi from having to worry about it any longer.

"Stop looking and go to Qiyun Temple to find professionals?" Jiang Yunliang couldn't help but remind him again. Shao Zhizhi came to his senses and did not dare to delay any longer. He quickly stuffed Qin Xu's body back into the space jade pendant, picked up Qin Xu and walked out.

"Yunliang, be careful, be careful!" Shao Zhizhi whispered, two ounces of frost could be scraped off his face. Jiang Yun was also anxious in his conscience and hurriedly opened the door before Shao Zhi. He held a machete in his hand and protected Shao Zhi while checking the surrounding situation.

The truck was just outside the gate, just out of the house and then out of the yard, but just this short journey made Shao Zhi sweat on his forehead. His steps were windy, fearing that Qin Huan's condition was too serious and that his failure to rush back to the temple in time would cause irreversible consequences.

For a stretch of less than twenty meters, Shao Zhi's mind was filled with confusion and countless thoughts flashed through his mind. However, when he was about to reach the entrance of the courtyard, Qin Xu woke up without knowing it. He opened his eyes weakly, struggled to reach out and pulled Shao Zhizhi's sleeve, "Wait... wait, Zhizhi, Let's go back, I'm fine."

Jiang Yunliang's hand was already on the courtyard door. When he heard the movement, he turned around quickly, ran back in a few steps, surrounded Qin Xu and asked: "Brother Qin Xu, what happened? ? How do you feel now?"

"It's okay, don't worry." As he spoke, Qin Huan calmed down a little. He was a little embarrassed in Shao Zhi's arms, so he patted his shoulder gently, "Zhi Zhi , you put me down first."

Shao Zhizhi looked at him deeply, and finally let him down as he was told. Qin Huan didn't estimate his situation well enough. As soon as his feet touched the ground, his legs slid down weakly. He staggered and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, Shao Zhi quickly wrapped his arms around his waist and caught him again. Come back and hold him firmly in your arms. Qin Xu wanted to say something, but when his eyes touched his gloomy eyes, he felt a chill on his back. He didn't dare to say anything, so he could only let Shao Zhi hold him back with half support and half hug.

Jiang Yunliang was on guard as usual. He was almost frightened to death by Qin Xu's sudden awakening, and most of his clothes were wet. After returning to the living room, Jiang Yunliang carefully locked the hall door, and then he thought about asking Qin Xu, " Brother Qin Xu, what happened just now?"

Not only Jiang Yunliang was asking, but Shao Zhizhi was also staring at them intensely. When Qin Xu's eyes touched them, a thin layer of red appeared on his face, showing a shy expression, he His eyes were wandering around, and finally had nowhere to rest but fell on the supplies on the ground. He pursed his lips, and finally said with embarrassment: "Actually, it's nothing. I just checked the jade pendant I was wearing. , and found that through it I could feel the supplies that Zhizhi placed in the jade pendant. The jade pendant I am wearing and the jade pendant in Zhizhi's hand are originally the same piece, so it is not surprising that I can feel the supplies inside, that is--