Chapter Five: Uncle's Brother

Recap

I went back to the bedroom and crashed on the bed. Huh, so this is what getting jet-lagged feels like.  

THIRD PERSON POV 

Italics are Alex's thoughts

Alez was already awake drowning in his thoughts as usual. When someone knocked. Alez sighed.

"Come in"

The door opened and Alez expected it to be Ezra but it wasn't it was a man. The man looked in his mid-20s and Alex looked exactly like him while Alex looked similar to his uncles it similar not the same! They both had the same jawline eye shape same hair skin eye color. If the man was younger they'd probably look like twins and then it hit him. This was his uncle's brother. The person who abandoned him. 

It went on for a few minutes Alex glaring at Leo and Leo staring at Alez like he had 3 heads. Leo looks perfect with his neat white shirt if Alex wore a white shirt there'd be blood on it. Leo had not a speck of hair in place and a fancy watch with his expensive cologne which did smell nice. To put it simply he was perfect compared to Alex with his shabby hand-me-downs ripped jeans and messed-up hair. Leo was the first one to break out of the trance...He couldn't believe Ales was standing in front of him after years of searching for him. Years of trying to forget the mini him the one person in the world who would never fail to put a smile on his face

"Al..." Leo's voice was barely above a whisper. Leo took a deep breath and cleared his throat. Leo sat on the chair all while Alex was glaring daggers at him. He wanted to hug his son. He wanted to hug his son, hold him close, and never let him go. He chuckled when Al was glaring at him. 

'"I want flower" A 3-year-old Al screamed and glared at his dad. Leo was painting a night painting and it had no color and flowers and according to his son his painting was 'boring'.

"You look so cute when you glare at me" Leo remembered teasing his son. That's what he wanted to do right now...

"No, I'm scawy!" Al shouted.

"It's scary" Leo corrected him chuckling. He knew how much Al hated being corrected.

"FINE! NO CUDDLES! I'M GOING TO LUCI!" Al declared, his little arms crossing over his chest.

"Okay okay, I'll put flowers!" Leo knew Al would always win when it came to this. Alex was an expert at annoying and blackmailing his father.

"But Daddy it has to be green," He said while hugging Leo and Leo was trying to paint with a toddler hugging him.'

"So...I'm sure you have ques—"

"Where were you?" Alex gritted out.

"I'll start from the beginning—"

"Obviously" Alez snapped at him. 

"When you were born your mother" He said the word like he was disgusted by it. Me too "signed over your legal rights to me and you were with me till you were about five then your mother had a change of heart she went to your school and kidnapped you" Leo stated. He left out so many parts like how she killed all the teachers to get to Al.

"What? That's bullshit" Alex's head was in pain and he could hear his heartbeat. He hurried through the bathroom and locked the door.  His head was pounding. He couldn't do this anymore. Lorenzo was exactly like him. Jack. The very thought of him made Alex remember how pathetic he truly is. How he was one of the youngest fighters and the best but still couldn't save himself from Jack. Jack his mother's husband.