PART FOURTEEN- 14

Ibadat and Aroosh looked at the owner of the voice and saw taehyung standing there

Taehyung was standing there holding a plastic bag in his hand and looked at Aroosh and asked " Are you missing me that bad? " She rolled her eyes and said " Miss?? Who?? And whom?? " He smiled and said " Of course you missed me " She laughed and said " Your expectations are kinda high " He replied " Of course don't you know who I'm? " Ibadat said " Joker" And she laughed so hard and Aroosh aslo laughed with her Taehyung made an annoying face and said " And you what about you,,,, you are also,,,,, you are aslooo,,, " Ibadat and Aroosh laughed again and ibadat said " Ohh the Joker isn't jokring " And they again laughed so hard Taehyung said " Wait you lil I'll came up with an amazing name for you " Ibadat said " Don't bother I already have an Amazing name I. S ibadat and" "Suga" She looked behind and saw Suga was standing there she felt her cheeks burning and said " No the S in my name is stand for Sultan" Suga said " It doesn't matter it's temporary because in some time it's going to be Mrs. Min Yoongi " Ibadat become a blushing mess and said " Do some shame Mr. Min Yoongi " He replied " Why " She shook her head and left from there everyone laugh at her shy stage. Suga asked taehyung and Aroosh " When are you both leaving leave fast " Aroosh opend her mouth and put her one hand on it and said " Wahhhh Oppa tell me one thing where to find a man like you? " Suga Smirked and said " Huh a man like me is not available I'm single piece so sorry you can't get it it's already owned by your dear best friend " She smiled so widely and said " That's my first time looking a man who's that crazily loved a girl with pure intentions otherwise mostly I have saw so many jokers around " Suga smiled and left Aroosh was about to leave but taehyung blocked her way and said by adjusting his level to her " Give me a chance I'll show you how crazily I love you and how pure my intensions are and how far I can go for you " Aroosh get goosebumps all over her body after hearing his words in his deep husky voice she made an excuse and said " I'm coming ibadat wait " She was about to left but taehyung again blocked her way and said " Why you always try to run away? I told you already you can't run away from me " She said " Let me go I have to leave for the Seoul too " He smiled and leave the way and said while looking at her walking figure " Miss Aroosh " She turned back and looked at him he said " Just a lil more wait and I'll make you mine soon " Aroosh didn't said anything and left from there
He smiled to himself and said " Can't wait to make you mine ".
Aroosh was going to her room but she heard her phone was ranging she pick the call it was Professor Dong Naa she greet her and ask " What happened professor " Professor replied " An award ceremony for international internship student will be held in 10 days and you both should be there for those 10 days and i also wanted to Inform you that two girls has shifted in your room a while ago so you both will be safe there " Aroosh asked " So professor should I bring ibadat with me? " Professor said " Yes she must be there otherwise her internship will be cancelled " She said " Oki I'll inform her and we will be leaving tomorrow in the early morning inshallah " Professor replied " Yes okii Take care dear see you tomorrow byi " With that call they hang up and an idea came up in aroosh's mind she smiled evily and went to ibadat's room she was about to knock but she shook her head and went to Suga's room and put her phone on her ear and start taking so loudly " Okiiii I'll bring ibadat don't worry she'll be staying with me from now on I'll not leave her alone we will be leaving for Seoul tomorrow early morning and " Suga came out of his room and looked at her in questionable eyes and ask " What are you talking about ? " She turned away and smiled and said " Wait I'll call you later " With that she put her phone in her abaya pocket and said to Suga in a very serious way with serious expression on her face " Ibadat will be leaving for Seoul with me tomorrow I'll not let her live here especially with you Mr. I can't even think you can do something like that huh? How can you?? Ahh I still can't believe " Suga becomes a completely confused mess and asked her " What I did ? I don't know what are you talking about I swear I didn't do anything " Ibadat came and heard what suga said and looked at both of them and ask Aroosh " What happened Aroosh what are you both talking about? " Suga said " I also don't know she's saying that she'll bring you Seoul because I have done something " Ibadat was also confused " She asked Aroosh " What are you talking what happened? What he did? " Aroosh made an angry face toward Suga and said " Wahh first do and second forgot how can you be like that?? " Suga and ibadat were totally confused Suga said " I swear I haven't done anything Ibadat I swear I didn't Please believe me,,,Aroosh if I have done something then please forgive me but don't bring ibadat with you I swear I can't live without her " Aroosh replied " So what I don't care I'll not leave her here alone " Ibadat was standing there dumbfounded and were looking at Aroosh then Suga then Aroosh then Suga then she noticed Aroosh smiled and she understand that she's messing with suga but suga was actually so worried so she looked at her with folding her hands upon her chest and said " Aroosh are you done ? Stop messing around like that " Suga looked at ibadat with that Aroosh laughed and said " Sorry oppa I was messing with you " Suga realised  that he got fooled by Aroosh he took a deep breath in relax and said " I swear you are the first one who make me afraid to death " Ibadat said to Aroosh " How evil you are how can you do something like that to him " Taehyung appeared out of no where and said " She's taking my revenge that's exactly how you are " Aroosh and ibadat both gave him a death glare and he said " It's feeling like you both will eat me with your eyes " Aroosh shook her head and said " Now let me be serious Ibadat Professor Dong Naa told me about the ceremony for international internship student at SNH will be staring soon and it'll be for 10 day's and we both must be there so you have to come with me for almost 12-13 days I'm sorry Suga Oppa but that's true and we are leaving tomorrow in the early morning" Ibadat looked at Suga who was already looking at her she said " Don't worry I'll be back within next 15 days untill then taehyung will stay here and Jin oppa and jhope oppa is already here " Suga said " 15 days? " She nodded her head but he didn't give any reaction and left from there to his room . Aroosh said " I know it'll be hard for you to stay away from your love my dear oppa but you have to I can't do anything it's her career " Ibadat hit her on her arm and said " What are you saying Aroosh look at your words " Suga was hearing when he heard about her career he again came out and said " She's saying right it's hard to live without you but it's your career I can't let it happen completing you, your dreams, your wishes, your happiness is my one and only dream and ambition so you can go " Ibadat looked at him with the most loving eyes and Aroosh speaks in very loud and exited voice " Yaaaaaaaa Allah Suga oppaa You'll surly make me go crazy for you " Ibadat gave a death glare to Aroosh and Suga noticed that  he replied to Aroosh with a proud smile on his face " Before that meet my women who'll give all the women a crazy death look if they even look at me " Ibadat realised that he caught her she felt her cheeks burning she speaks by cutting this conversation and said " Ahhhh let's go Aroosh we have to do packing " Suga laughed at her behavior and said " I don't know about other but you are surly making me go crazy for you ibadat " With that he went to his room.
Ibadat and Aroosh was in there room and doing there packaging for leaving Aroosh noticed that ibadat is lost somewhere so she asked her " Ibadat what's wrong with you " She said " I'm worried about him " Aroosh smiled and asked her " Why are you worried you don't even love him "
Meanwhile Suga was coming to their room for giving something to ibadat but he stopped after hearing what Aroosh said
Ibadat said " Ya khuda Aroosh how can you say that ? You don't know me? I have loved him since 2018 and I do love him more than before I can't even explain in words the very first time when I heard he loved me I felt like my world had completed finally my dua completed how much I have cried for him only Allah knows " Suga felt his heart beat was increasing and he was about to cry he listened finally what he was craving for then he hear Aroosh saying " Yes Yes I know I saw your story's BRING US TOGETHER,,, YA ALLAH MAKE US MARRY TO EACH OTHER " Suga was feeling like he got everything after hearing this but now it become more hard for him to let her go he knocked at the door Aroosh and ibadat stopped talking and ibadat opend the door she saw suga standing there with a packet in his hand and he's looking at ibadat in the most loving way his eyes we're showing different kind of emotions she asked him " What happened? Sugassi are you okay " A tear rolled down from his eyes he gave her the packet and said " I love you ibadat I love you more then anything I love you more then my life I don't know anything not any emotions all I know is I love you I love you please stay with me I can't live without you I love you " Ibadat felt her heart beats were going out of her control she said " What's gotten into you Sugassi " He replied " I realised that how much I love you and what you mean to me and one more thing I'm letting you go for now but remember you have to come here again to me cause I'm all about you " Ibadat was all blushing and she was about to say something but suga stopped her and said " Don't say anything just come back soon " With that he left from there and Aroosh speaks " Ohhhhhhhh ibadaaaatt that's my first time being all jealous from you he's perfect he's amazing he's just superb " Taehyung speaks " What is your thought about me " They both Startled and Aroosh said " Are you Jin by any chance? " Jin suddenly appeared and said " No it's me only me " They both again startled and said " Ya khuda why everyone is being all ghost? " Jin said to ibadat " I heard you are leaving when? " Ibadat said " Tomorrow early morning " He said " Hmm go but come back fast my baby cat can't live without you " Aroosh opened her mouth widely and said " Everyone is enemy of my baby don't tell her she knows her future can't live without her " Ibadat gave a death glare to her and said " You are my biggest enemy " She hit Aroosh on his Arm she hissed in pain and taehyung said " Hey hey hey miss excuse me you are not allowed to hit my love like that " It was the first time Aroosh felt her cheeks burning she was stopped on her place staring at taehyung ibadat looked at her and said " Yeahhh Aroosh come out of your thoughts and let's go to bed we have to leave early in the morning and you Mr. Kim Taehyung she's my love and my best friend before you so i got all the rights on her so you must not speak in between us " Taehyung said " Yeah why not she's yours just for some more time and after that she'll be mine for the rest of her life then I'll see how will you hit her or hurt her "ibadat opend her mouth widely and Aroosh blushed and said " Just shut up you both and you all boys you might be free but we are busy enough and our time is very precious so get lost from here and let us sleep " Jin said " Yes yes dear president you are the busiest one we are leaving byii" With that he dragged taehyung with him.