TAMED: 1

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢ 〖ONE • RAYNE AMES〗⇣YOUR NAME

ONE • RAYNE AMES

YOUR NAME

"[Y/N]"

"What is it?"

"You are being summoned by the headmaster."

"Any reason stated for the summons?" I questioned not a single glance is thrown at her.

"Nothing but it is on her behalf."

A sigh escapes my lips. Why? All the time I have to punish myself for something that I have no idea why it's always me to do things for her behalf. why I have to put myself in danger all the time for her sake. Was I ever born for that? Only for that reason.

"Tell them— I'll see them in an hour or two." I told the person and left. I didn't wait for her response and went on myself. I exited the academy and went trolling in the woods.

As I'm walking in the woods looking for a great place to rest, I sense magic nearby. As I struggled to control myself from ignoring it, I found myself locating it.

Now I found myself hiding and concealing my magic as I watched these two fellows face each other. They don't wear the same cloak as the one I'm familiar with.

"I happened to be in the neighborhood when I heard some nasty-sounding laughter." My eyes stared at this tall guy. Half of his hair is blonde, and his eyes are cold. He must be the one who made all of those huge blades fall from the air.

My eyes moved to the other person, who was grinning menacingly. He's looking at the person too. He's a two-liner, but his is drawn from musical notes.

"Divine Visionary and sword cane, Rayne Ames. Of all people." My eyes widened when I heard what this guy said, as he wondered who he was facing. No wonder this Rayne Ames could pull off such magic.

He's strong.

My eyes diverted to the kids behind these shaved guy. Are they working with this crazy guy?

"Not only will I get to face Mash Burnehead but one of our school's Divine Visionaries," He said as he placed his hand on his left cheek, as if he's envying Rayne Ames. "but you are..." He paused and flicked his fingers, and a piano appeared in front of him. He sat on it and played notes like crazy.

He continued while the latter was just staring at him.

"The powerless winter," he continued as soon as he stopped playing.

"not every powerful magic user strives to be a Divine Visionary. it's just a title after all." Indeed, but you earned that not because of the title it gives you but because it gives you the authority to change this world's perception of magic. My gaze diverted to Rayne Ames, he seems not bothered at all by these pal's foul comments towards him.

"I seek only pure strength. You sought a position. I wonder which of us is stronger."

The moment those words left his mouth, both of them positioned themselves with their wands and prepared for their attacks.

"Partisan!"

"Sound!"

The moment those two spells collided, a huge explosion erupted, causing smoke and soil to fly around the area.

Dang it! Just what trouble I'm having right now. Great, just great, but I wanted to see how powerful this Divine Visionary is. Is he stronger than him?

◧ ◨  ◩ ◪
end of chapter

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥
DISCLAIMER AND WARNINGS

免責条項 | DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THAT YOU WILL INTERACTING ALONG THE STORY, THEY'RE RESPECTFULLY BELONG TO THEIR CREATOR- HAJIME KOMOTO. I DO ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THE STORY AND OF COURSE Y/N CHARACTER. THANKS
◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢