8. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

When y/n runs away in fear Taehyung gets very angry and goes to grandma's room and sees that grandma is sleeping very deeply because the doctor gave her some medicine for sleep as grandma had difficulty sleeping at night and she was not able to sl...

When y/n runs away in fear Taehyung gets very angry and goes to grandma's room and sees that grandma is sleeping very deeply because the doctor gave her some medicine for sleep as grandma had difficulty sleeping at night and she was not able to sleep the whole night so Taehyung specially got this medicine prescribed by the doctor...

"I don't know who she was, whether you know her or not, I don't know grandma. Seeing her, I feel like keeping her with me forever. I don't know what kind of feeling this is, grandma. But if I come to know that that girl has been sent by some enemy to hurt you, then I am not going to let her go alive. And if anyone even thinks of hurting you, then I will kill him in a way which he would have never even imagined in his life."

After caring for grandma's hair and forehead for a while, Taehyung gets a call. He gets up and stands near the window of the room and speaks in his dark voice. He uses this voice in front of the people of the whole world. This is another reason why people always keep a fear in their hearts for him. No one can utter even a single word in front of him because everyone knows who Kim Taehyung is and to what extent he can go. He is a living monster, a dangerous devil who scares people with his sight as well as his voice.  even then it gives an answer less than death.......

A man comes running into the room and seeing Taehyung earlier, he bows his head in respect. He was none other than Taehyung's second hand bodyguard. He says very scared:
"S-sir I'm sorry I'm really really sorry sir I couldn't catch that girl. When we were done with the mission, that girl had already left sir"

After hearing his talk, Taehyung keeps looking at him with his cold eyes, then after a few minutes he takes out a cigarette from his coat and after asking for a lighter from the bodyguard standing in front, he lights his cigarette and signals him to leave.

"What is all this Taehyung, why did you behave like this, but whatever happens, we have to find out about that girl, otherwise my mind will get tired thinking about her"

Taehyung stands near the window for quite a while and then smokes a cigarette and starts leaving from there, then his eyes fall on a mini table which was near grandma's left side bed, there was a silver coloured purse on it, Taehyung looks at that purse with a very confused look and then goes a little forward and picks up that purse...

When I looked at that purse, it seemed to be of quite middle standard and low price. Taehyung smirks after seeing that purse and takes that purse and goes to his room.......

Pov~~ in taehyung bedroom

Taehyung comes to his room and keeps that purse on his bed and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower and after some time comes out of the bathroom and starts smoking a cigarette from the side table and then goes and sits on his bed and seeing th...

Taehyung comes to his room and keeps that purse on his bed and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower and after some time comes out of the bathroom and starts smoking a cigarette from the side table and then goes and sits on his bed and seeing that purse a smile comes on his face, he opens that purse and takes out the stuff lying inside it and sees that there is a cell phone and a cafe I'd card in it, he takes out that ID, then he gets a little shocked seeing his elder brother's cafe name on that ID but then he smirk after looking at that ID card and  said

"Oh so this beautiful miss's name is Lee Y/N so finally I got you madam."

Taehyung keeps his Id card below and picks up his cellphone and as he turns it on, he keeps seeing the lock screen wallpaper of the phone. He does not realize when his smile turns into a lovely smile and his eyes were filled with such soft and loving emotions after seeing someone's picture because Taehyung had never shown these lovely emotions to anyone except his family members, but this had happened with him for the first time

He quickly takes his phone and Take picture of the wallpaper and slowly lies down on the bed and just keeps staring at the picture

"Who are you and where do you live? Why are you so beautiful? Why do I have this feeling which I have never felt in my life? Why do I forget everything after seeing you? This beautiful Ocean eyes of yours is killing me."

"But whoever you are, I will come to you very soon, I will make you mine, you are only mine, wait for me darling, I will come very soon to steal you from you"

He dials a number on his phone and after a few minutes when the call gets connected, he speaks in his cold voice.

"You have to take out some very important information. I have emailed you. take out all the information before I wake up tomorrow morning. Otherwise you know very well what I can do."

After cutting the call, Taehyung looks at the phone's wallpaper which had a very beautiful and simple photo of y/n, he gives it a kiss and puts it on his face and goes to sleep~~~

In the morning~~~~

"Oh where is my ID card why can't I find it what should I do now"

Y/n was tense and worried about her I'd card she almost forgot about yesterday night but suddenly Reyna come and say something which make her release about yesterday night accident

" Oh god y/n you forgot about yesterday night huh you forget your purse and phone in grandma mission and how you dumb girl here you're  become worried about your I'd card damn it girl" Reyna say with irritating voice

"Huh?! Yaaa I'm very sorry I almost forgot about that thin-gg"

" Sometimes I didn't understand your behavior "

"I'm sorry but Reyna I want to tell you som-- she try to say something but the bell of apartment disturb her

Happy Holi cutiessssssss🌷✨I wish this Holi is the best ever Holi celebration full of colours of laughter and happiness for you guy's💜🌸

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ;⁠)