secret

Taehyung was taking the test in Jungkook's class. It was honestly hard. Harder than expected. Jungkook was walking around to make sure everyone was doing it. He went up to Taehyung.

Jungkook: stay after. Okay baby?

Tae: okay.

He gave him a folded up piece of paper without anyone noticing. Taehyung unfolded it. It was the answers to the test. He smirked. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him. He mouthed thanks. He corrected the answers he got wrong and since it was all multiple choice questions, he could get an easy 100 on they test now. After the test was done, Taehyung stayed after. Jungkook planned to take him on a date.

Jungkook: so, how was the test princess?

Tae: terrible. At least you have me through answers.

Jungkook: I wanted you to pass. You're my favorite student.

Tae: only because we're dating and fucking.

Jungkook: also because you actually do your work.

Tae: true, and I don't need to suck your dick to have you pass me.

Jungkook: yup.

Taehyung and Jungkook share a kiss. A student then walks into the room. She gasped. She took a picture and ran out of the room. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't notice her. They pulled away from each other. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's thighs.

Tae: why'd you want me to stay after?

Jungkook: I wanna go on a date with you.

Tae: where?

Jungkook: somewhere.

Tae: can I go home and change first?

Jungkook: sure.

Tae: can you walk me home?

Jungkook: sure.

They left the classroom. Jungkook locked the door. The girl came back with the schools principal. There was nothing. The picture's angle looked like Jungkook was just touching Taehyung's face.

Mr. Lee: they seem close but it's nothing sexual.

Nayeon: but-

Mr. Lee: go Nayeon.

Nayeon went away.

Jungkook: wear lingerie underneath what you're gonna be wearing.

Tae: I have an idea actually.

Jungkook: what is it?

Tae: you'll see.

He closed his bedroom door onto Jungkook's face. He changed his clothes. He wore a skirt that was short. It covered some of his thighs. He then put on a black form fitted top. His lingerie was underneath the outfit. The top was sleeveless. It was lace with a mat black top underneath it.

Jungkook: almost done baby?

Tae: Mhmm!

Jungkook then heard noise coming from Jimin's room. He opened the door. It was him and Hobi making out. Jungkook gasped. He stormed over to them. He pushed Hobi away from Jimin. Jimin and Hobi were both shocked.

Jimin: Hyungie!

Jungkook: no kissing until you're dead!

Jimin: that makes no sense! Get out of my room!

Jungkook: you're not allowed to date anymore!

Jimin: stop ruining my life!

She pushed Jungkook out of his room and he slammed the door. He then locked it. Hobi hugged him as he whined on his chest.

Jimin: he's the worst! Are you okay?!

Hobi: I'm fine baby. Calm down.

Jimin: since my mom's were never really strict about anything. Jungkook was the one protecting me. My mom's sheltered me but not him. He told me all guys we're evil and they all wanted to touch me. I was scared at first. When I got my first boyfriend at 16, he wanted sex which I didn't give to him. He tried to force me and Jungkook beat him. Really badly.

Hobi: hmm. I'm glad he's trying to protect you. Shows how much he loves you.

Jimin: it's overbearing. He wanted me to get into this school because he teaches here.

Hobi: okay, that's a bit overboard.

Jimin: I know. When he found out I got my belly button pierced, he flipped out. I remember that day.

Five years ago

Jimin: hyungie.

Jungkook: yes mochi?

Jimin: I'm going out.

Jungkook: where? With who?

Jimin: myself. I'm going to the mall.

Jungkook: hmm. You better not pierce your belly button.

Jimin: I would never!

Jungkook: hmm... I'm checking when you get back home.

Jimin left. He went to get his belly button pierced. He then came back home. He saw Jungkook in the kitchen. He snook past him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist and placed him onto the couch. He laid him down. He pulled his shirt up. Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook: I don't want boys looking at your body.

Jimin: no one will. I'll be fine. Don't worry.

Jungkook: if anyone does, I'll kill them.

Jimin: okay hyungie.

Jimin was 15 at the time. Jungkook was 20. He has just finished high school and was now going to college. Jungkook is do protective of Jimin because Jungkook is adopted. When one of their mom's got pregnant with Jimin, he vowed to protect him from anything and anyone.

Now

Jimin: my parent's call me every single day. They always make sure I'm okay and safe. They also make it known that I'm their favorite. Jungkook doesn't mind. He said he loves me more then them.

Hobi: ooh... Wow... I don't know how to respond to that...

Jimin: I know.

Taehyung was out of his room now and they were going to their date. Once at the restaurant, they sat down to eat. After dinner, they go to Jungkook's place. They have sex.

Jungkook: I want a baby Tae.

Tae: what?...

Jungkook: I want a baby.

Taehyung sat up. He was surprised.

Tae: we can't just have a baby Jungkook. I'm still in school... I'm not ready...

Jungkook: I'll take care of you... Please... I want a little me inside of you...

Tae: I'm not ready Jungkook...

Jungkook: please...

Tae: no...

Jungkook caressed Taehyung's thighs. He laid him into the bed and started to kiss his neck. Taehyung started to moan. Jungkook was trying to get him into the mood.

Jungkook: you want a baby?

Tae: no-

He bit Taehyung's neck. Leaving a hickey.

Tae: yes...

Jungkook: are you my little slut?

Tae: yes...

Jungkook then stopped biting Taehyung's neck. He laid besides him. Jungkook didn't pull out in time anyways. Taehyung was definitely going to be pregnant.

Tae: I love you Jungkook.

Jungkook: I love you too.

They share a kiss.