PART 1

A red moon night where it seems like the moon wanted to color the whole sky red. the moon was bloody red. making the night more dangerous. There was a complete silence in a huge forest. after a while a loud cry was heard. A women's cry, it was was filled with emotions. she was crying and screaming. her screams felt like it was announcing every living being around that she was battling.... with whom? a dangerous creature? people? or any other wild animal? NO! she was battling between life and death to give birth. In between a huge forest, in a long road the car stopped where a pregnant lady was screaming. The road was completely empty. there was no sign of any person or any other creature. no sound could be heard except the screams of the women which were echoed in the entire forest.

???: Vivek I can't hold anymore!!!! please do something!!! help me!!!

Vivek Shankar husband of the women who was driving the car heard his wife's words and spoke immediately.

Vivek: Sushmi I know the way is too long but you have to hold on. At least until we find a safe place. please darling stay strong for champ.

Sushmita Vivek Shankar his wife after listening to his words tried to calm down. The forest was too long that it did not want to end already. Vivek was driving the car in full speed also looking around in hope to find some help. within few minutes he saw a huge smoke coming from the forest. the smoke was coming from inside the forest along with an aroma of delicious food being cooked which made him confirm that there might be some people who could help him. he immediately stopped the car and said his wife.

Vivek: I think there might be someone who can help us. I will first go and check you stay here hmm..Sushmita: ok but ple..ahh please be quick!!!!Vivek: I will...

he immediately came out of his car and made sure all the doors were closed. He ran towards the direction of the smoke. soon he heard some people laughing and enjoying. they were a group of people camping in the forest. Vivek saw them all sitting around a born fire having their dinner with many tents around them.

Vivek: HELP!!! * he screamed*everyone looked at him who was panting and trying to ask for help.???: VIVEK SHANKAR!!! Guys look he is vivek shankar. one of the great Archaeologist. * girl with them spoke*???: ohh yes I saw him in the news yesterday.???: Sir are you okay you look exhausted.Vivek: I need help. My wife is in my car and she is about to give birth. please help me.???: what!! don't worry sir we have a medical student here.???: hey mira come here we need your help.Mira: first we need to take mam here. boys go with sir and bring mam here. I will take care of other arrangements.

as she said Vivek ran along with other boys towards his wife. other Boys were helping Vivek to carry her carefully so that she don't get hurt.they took her in a tent and laid her on a soft mattress Mira asked all the boys to go outside where the girls were trying to help her.Sushmita was screaming on the top of her lungs, when she finally gave birth to a baby boy. he was crying. listening to his cry Vivek from outside was overjoyed. everyone were congratulating him as he became a father, but who knew that it won't last long. Soon a huge scream of Mira can be heard. there was a bright ray of light coming from the tent which caused the tent to burn. When Vivek saw the tent burning he immediately ran to save everyone. where the other boys were pouring water over the tent. Vivek tried to remove everyone from the tent but all his efforts went in vain. The more other boys were trying to calm the situation the fire was getting immense. the girls were screaming for help as they were being burnt inside the bright ray of light was on it's extreme peak. it felt that someone wanted to kill them later slowly the light ray disappeared and along with it the fire was also calmed then Vivek saw all other girls were completely burnt dead but only his wife was alive. he was terrified from the sight while his wife was traumatized. he went towards her and hugged her when she started to cry. Vivek asked her what happened.Vivek: Sushmi...Sushmi...SUSHMITA!!!! tell me how did this happen?Sushmita: Vivek... I give birth to a demon???Vivek: What? Sushmi tell me what happened? and where is our child?Sushmita: Our child? he is not our child!! he is a demon! I gave birth to a demon *crying*Vivek: SUSHMITA COME BACK TO YOU SENSES!!! what are to saying! he is our child!!! where is he??Sushmita: NO!!! don't go towards him... he is a demon!! he will kill you!! NO!!as Vivek was about to say something he heard the voice of his child crying. He tried to go towards him but his wife got panickedSushmita: NOOO!!!! you will not go towards him!!! he will kill you!!! NO PLEASE!! NOO!!Vivek: OK ok ok I will not go. alright.as Vivek said those words he hugged his wife and signaled the other boys to take his baby. they all at once went towards the direction and one of them saw the baby. he took him in his hands the baby stopped crying it was complete silence but soon the baby opened his eyes. they were gorgeous. Two gorgeous eyes with beautiful greyish orbs. all of them were just looking into his eyes those eyes were beautiful as god himself lives in them. 

It is said that not every beautiful thing is safe. suddenly two bright rays same as before emitted from the baby's eyes which cause all of them to scream. Vivek witnessed everything. he witnessed all of them dying in front of him because of his child. Sushmita was unconscious but he was confused. what should he do? he was looking here and there when he saw a piece of cloth. he immediately tied it around the baby's eyes tightly so that it cannot open his eyes. he took his wife's dupatta and tied the baby around his waist and carried his wife he saw behind and felt guilty that because of his child they died. He again turned around and went towards his car and drove in full speed.
___________________________________________
what do you think Vivek will do this baby??

Hello everyone I am author sweety I hope u like this part if u like it then don't forget to vote and tell me the answer of the question in the comments 🤔