[ 𝟔𝟏 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    The moment (Y/N) opened her eyes was the moment she found herself staring into a vast pool of empty, deep black nothing

The moment (Y/N) opened her eyes was the moment she found herself staring into a vast pool of empty, deep black nothing. She didn't know where she was, nor how she got there, placing a hand to her head as she recalled vivid flashes of memories of her last moments at the Hazbin Hotel battling Adam and his horde of Exorcists. Slowly standing up, finding that whatever was beneath her feet was a solid, she hesitantly began exploring the space she found herself in.

    Her nerves buzzed with apprehension.

    What's going on?

    Am I dead... for the second time?

    Where am I?

    What the hell is even going on anymore?

    As these thoughts swirled around her mind, her skin crawling with goosebumps due to the fear of uncertainty, she let out a startled cry when a bright flash of light suddenly permeated the space, her hands raising in hopes of shielding her eyes from such a powerful illumination source.

    "Wha—!?" She shouted as she tried to see what was making the light, however failing.

    The fuck is that!?

    Nah, screw this, I'm getting outta here!

Turning sharply on her heel away from the strange glowing light, she stared into the shadowy abyss before her, blinking in disbelief at the options presented before her: blinking light or blinding darkness. Neither seemed too attractive, as either could cause her to die for a third time, and to experience the unpleasant sensation twice was enough for her in a single lifetime.

She then stilled.

Her blood ran cold.

(Y/N) realized in that instance she was not alone, at least not in the sense of being the only presence within the baffling space of in-between.