𖦹 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- 07 𖦹

Playlist: https://spotify

Playlist: https://spotify.link/yXWMeIY5KIb

"I am hitting whoever made that scar

"I am hitting whoever made that scar. Though I managed to conceal it, it's still visible." Selena frowned.

But I couldn't focus on her at all. I was more focused on reflected image. I was wearing a white peacoat sort of dress with exposed legs. The peacoat had golden accent. To match it with my black heels, I had a black belt over the coat. My hair was up in a messy yet neat bun. The pink dye was a bit prominent than I remembered it being. The necklace that had been gifted by Lucas, dangled with some other metallic chokers. I detected diamonds in them. I saw matching earrings that had a pink diamond each on them. Though the earrings were a bit more sophisticated than my whole look, I was glad that at least it went well with my outfit.

I had never been prettier!

No amount of make up artists or designers could make me look like this. And to think that Selena did all of this by herself! My amber eyes were enhanced with dark mascara and shadow. I noticed the nude lipstick but I couldn't remember seeing its colour before. So maybe, Selena had mixed a few to make a hybrid. But I caught a trace of tint that made my lips gleam.

The cheekbones were prominent. There was some glitter in my eyes and cheek (and maybe on nose too) that made it look like I had stars on my face. I smiled. The reflection imitated my move. It was almost unbelievable how make up by Selena could give a person a whole new identity.

"Girl, you're a natural. Why aren't you in entertainment business?" Selena approached me. I smiled ruefully. She must not have seen me here because she was in a L.A. based project. But I had made my modeling career like a shooting star. So bright, so beautiful yet destined for a short time.

"I was into modeling. For three years. I gave up my career afterwards." I smiled.

That seemed to shock her.

"You were? But I never saw you-oh, wait! I was out of the state. Speaking of which, why did you give up?" She asked.

I hesitated. The past was nothing but a memory now. What good would that do?