9. Teacher's Day

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing..??
_________________________________________________________________
A month passed since Rathod's became the neighbors of Agrawal's. It was the day of teacher's day and the students of class 10th and class 12th were dressed up as teachers. The girls had to dress up in sarees and boys in formal coat pants. Atharv being in class 10th was excited for teacher's day. It was around 6:30 in the morning and in 20 minutes the bus would arrive. Divya thought Avi would be ready till now and thus went in his room but got shocked seeing him sleeping. She couldn't believe her eyes her brother who was a early bird was sleeping till now. She came there and tried to wake him up.

Di - Avii..Avii uthh..

Ath - *hugging his pillow tight* dii..sone do na...bahot neend aarahi hai *in sleep*

Di - idiot..tumhe school nahi jaana kyaa...

Ath - dii abhi time hai...sone do... *in sleep*

Di - did you forget aaj teacher's day hai...??!!!

Ath - nahi di mujhe yaad hai lekin abhi sone toh doo *still in sleep*

Di - Mr. Idiot...just 20 minutes are left for bus to come...!!!

Ath - *wakes up with a jerk* whattttt...!!!!!!

Di - haanjii....its 6:30 am...are u alright Avi....tu itna late toh kabhi nahi uthta tha...?

Ath - dii voh actually mai kal kaafi late soya tha...yeh batao abb mai kya karoon mai 20 minutes mein toh taiyaar nahi he ho paunga !!!

Di - don't worry...dad will drop you to school abb tu phatphat taiyaar ho jao...jaoo..!! *he nodded and quickly started getting ready*

After 10 minutes, Divya again entered in his room and was amazed to find him in a white shirt with black formal pants. His black coat was placed on his chair and Divya came there.

Di - oyee hoyee...teacher's day keliye jaaraha hai yaa phir ladkiyon ko impress karne...

Ath - come on dii kya kuch bhi bolte rehti ho *he said but concentrating on styling his hair*

Di - bas bahot baal bana liye idiot...yeh le tere liye gift *throwing a gift towards him which he catched on time*

Ath - kya hai ismein *while opening the gift* woww...perfume...thank u dii *side hugs her*

Di - *smiles* accha abb tu phataphat taiyaar hoke neeche aaa..dad ne bola hai mai tujhe drop karoongi *she grinned while he just nodded*

Divya was waiting outside the house with her full concentration on her mobile when she heard a voice

V - Hii Divi dii...!!

Di - *almost ignoring with full concentration on phone* hello...bye... *but she suddenly realised she had heard this voice and turns to the source of the voice* omgg Kitty...!!!! YOU.ARE.BACK..kab aayi vacations se vaapas and uniform..?? you going school today...

Kir - haha...humlog kaal raat mein he aai the...and aaj mai school kaise miss kar sakti hoon aaj toh Teacher's day hai full on masti....but you ignored me *pouts*

Di - am sorry Kitty.... *holding her ears*

Kir - *side hugs her* itss okk dii...chill am kidding..!!! aap ek baat batao aap yahan ghar se bahar kyun ho....??

Di - aapke Mr. Idiot Attitude ko school drop karna hai...!!

Kir - abhi lekin bus toh kabka jaa chuki haina..!!!