☞ Chapter 34 : Hospital ☜

A/N

What happened next in the story

I am not making up this story on my own, this is true, you can check on the internet and yes please do not say anything without checking

⋋⁠✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠⁰⁠ ⁠✿⁠⋌

Atharv picked up Ruhi in his arms and took her to the hospital and Rajveer and sreeja went with him,The rest were coming behind except myra and grandfather.

Athrava was very scared and Rajveer had called the hospital in advance and informed them and quickly took Ruhi inside for checkup

There was great panic in the entire hospital because Atharva Singh Rajvansh had come and that too in such a bad condition with his wife

Ruhi was taken inside for checkup and outside Atharva was restless and then Rajveer placed his hand on his shoulder and said

" It's okay brother, have faith in God, everything will be fine, please sambalia "

Athrava rubbed his hand on his face and said " kasa kru, Didn't you see how she would become unconscious, how she was bleeding, if anything happens to her, I will burn everyone alive "

Sreeja signaled rajveer to get some water for him , And Rajveer did the same and went to get water and then the rest of the family also came following him and Rohan said as soon as he came

" Kuch pta lga , doctor ne kya bola ".

Sreeja said as atharva wasn't in condition to speak " No, Dr is still checking, nothing has been found yet "

Rohan looked at athrava, and came closer to him and said " bhaiya, I checked the CCTV footage. Alia had come home and told everything to bhabhi sa "

Athrava clenched his fist and roared in anger " I will kill this woman, once something happens to my Ruhi, I will not leave her."

Suddenly the doctor opened the door and Atharva went and stood near the doctor and started asking.

" Kya hua ? , kasi hai ruhi , thek toh hai nah , kuch hua toh nhi, baby theek hai "

The doctor took off his mask and said" Mr. Atharva please breathe and yes!, your wife and baby both are fine and I want to talk to you, can I talk to you in private or do it here "

Athrava heaved a sigh of relief and told the doctor, "I don't have time to waste, speak ,whatever you have to say right now, why she was bleeding too much ?"

Doctor nodded and said " Raja sa , How long has it been since you got married? "

Atharva said with desperately "It's about to be 5 months, why tell me quickly what happened? "