Part 5

(Y/n pov)

I have decided to go out shopping today. Since I didn't have any other clothes with me. So, I ask Charlie if I could borrow some money from her to buy some clothes. She gladly agreed and gave me enough money to buy some clothes. When I got the money I left the hotel and look for a taxi to get me to a store. To buy some clothes, after a while of waiting I finally found a taxi to get me to the place. Which took a while since because of traffic. Once I reach my destination I pay for the ride and got out of the car. When I turn around I got a good look at the place.

 When I turn around I got a good look at the place

The building is very big. Once I got a good look at the building. I started walking to it and enter the building. The whole place is filled with many demons/sinners. Looking around the place I ask one of the worker here where I could find the clothing area. They gave me the direction where it was. I thanked them and walk to where it was. Which took a really long time, because of how big the place was. I was almost there until I remembered that I was upstairs. So, I look around for an elevator. Since that would be faster. Once, I found one I went to it and enter it and click on the number. Where the clothing area was at. A while of waiting in the elevator. I finally reached my destination and left the elevator and started walking towards the entrance of the clothing part.

 I finally reached my destination and left the elevator and started walking towards the entrance of the clothing part

=====================================(Y/n pov)

(Y/n pov)

I was looking around the area looking for some clothes. There was some demons and workers here but not that many. As I look around I wasn't paying attention where I was going. Until I bumped into some. Making them fall down. I look who it was and it was a girl.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry miss." I say to her apologetic and led a hand to her.

Unknown: "well you should've have watched where you were going dull-witted." She said to me and taking my hand getting her up.

Y/n: "again I'm very sorry. I should've been watching where I was going." I said to her.

Unknown: "apologies accepted this time. But next time I won't nice." She said to me with a scowl making me timid a bit.

Y/n: "thank you miss." I say

Unknown: "no problem, what your name by the way?" She asks me.

Y/n: "it's y/n and you?" I ask.

Velvette: "Velvette and you better remember that name kid." She said seriously.

He Y/n: "I should get going on with my shopping

He Y/n: "I should get going on with my shopping." I say that perk her interest

Velvette: "shopping eh what you shopping?" She asks

Y/n: "I'm shopping for some clothes." I say to her.

Velvette: "clothes you say." She says

Y/n: "yeah since when I got here. I didn't have much clothes. Other than what I'm wearing and right now I'm having trouble looking for any good ones." I say to her

Velvette: "well I could help with that. Since I'm an expert on it." She proudly said to me

Y/n: "really? Thank you very much." I say happily say to her.

Velvette: "well let's get going now." She says

I nodded my head and she started helping me look for some clothes. After a while of picking out some clothes with her help. I thank her and pay for them and left the building.

|The End|