Note ⚠️⚠️

A/N : Before starting this I want to warn everyone that this chapter is traumatic so read it at your own risk. ⚠️⚠️

So let's start the story.

Macau : b-blue Roses * sobbing *

After seeing the blue roses Gun got too much angry. He went towards Macau and snach the flowers bouquet.

Gun : who gave you this

Macau : * crying * I d-don't know

Gun : stop lying

Vegas : dad he said that he don't know please believe him.

Gun : stay out of this Vegas-

Suddenly a note fell from the bouquet and Gun picked the note

Gun : * look at the note * who the hell is boy ??

Korn : a boy??

Gun : a boy written this note and gave him this flowers * angry *

Korn : what is written in the note. * asked calmly *

Gun : " darling here a gift I'm sending you don't worry I will soon elope with you and we'll get married and tell father in law that I love you so much - your lover "

Korn : Macau do you have a boyfriend

Korn asked calmly but there was a hidden anger behind his calmness.

Macau : n-no I don't h-have a boyfriend * crying *

Korn : if you tell us the truth then I promised that nothing will happen to that boy * smile * but if we find him by ourselves then it will be bad for both of you.

Kim : d-dad stop accusing h-him he don't have boyfriend * shutter and trembling with fear *

Korn : and do you know are you both hiding each others secrets.

Kim : n-no we are not

Macau : I swear I don't have any boyfriend.

Korn : then Gun you can do whatever you want to do with him.

Gun grabbed Macau's arm forcefully and dragged him towards a room while he told two bodyguards to follow him.

Porsche watched Gun taking Macau and two bodyguards following them and this moment he understands that something bad was about happen with macau.

Porsche : { who dare to give my baby flowers but its not the time to think about these things now I have to do something }

Ken : I hope khun Gun will not be too much harsh with macau * whisper and worried *

Pete : { how can someone be this harsh with their own son }

Vegas was about to go and help macau but suddenly

Korn : Vegas if you go their to help him you'll be end up in the same situation

Vegas : he is my brother * about to get up *

Korn : do you want me to talk with your father about your marriage

Vegas : * froze in his seat *

Korn : good now eat your breakfast * smirk * and kim you also eat son

Vegas : * controlling his tears * { I'm sorry Macau forgive me. I can't help you I am such a pathetic brother }

Bodyguards were watching this they can't even protest its not their job. Then Big came towards Ken and told him

Big : Ken khun Kinn told you to bring his breakfast in his room and he wants to talk to you about something.

Ken : o-okay { I'm dead now }

Ken left from there

Other side

Gun dragged Macau to an empty room. Then he unbuckled his belt seeing that Macau back away

Gun : you are a s*lt just like your mother * hit *

Macau : ahhh I d-didn't * screaming *

Gun hit Macau more than ten times. Macau was screaming and pleading his father to stop. Macau's skin was burning because of those hits. He only felt pain

Gun : * stopped hitting * they will show you how people treat s*lt * signal the bodyguards *

The bodyguards came closer to Macau with a dirty smirk on their faces. Macau was on the floor he back away from them while crawling backwards until his back hit the wall.

Macau : dad please stop them * crying *

One of the bodyguard held Macau's shirt and tear it and his father was watching this with a straight face.

Macau : don't touch me * trying cover himself *

Another bodyguard was about to tear his pants also but suddenly they heard a knock. Gun opened the door. It was Porsche.

Porsche : * bow * khun Gun khun Korn is calling now.

Gun : okay but who are you I never saw you before.

Porsche : I'm the new bodyguard

Then Gun told the bodyguards to leave Macau and leave before giving him a warning

Gun : today you are lucky but if that person again send you something then remember next time you'll be not this much lucky * left *

Gun and those bodyguards left the room and porsche quickly went towards Macau while removing his coat and closed the door. Porsche covered Macau's half naked body with the coat. He was trembling. Porsche sat on floor and pulled him in his lap and hugged him tightly.

____________________________________________

A/N : that's for today this chapter was traumatic but still I hope you guys like this chapter.

I already warned in introduction so you can't blame me