chapter 8

Author's pov~

The morning rays of the sun gently hit sunoo's pretty face . Sunoo woke up to the feeling of someone hugging him tightly he turned towards his side and saw sunghoon hugging him his large hands tightly wrapped around his waist and their legs entangled together.

Sunoo tried to wiggle out of their position but sunghoon's hug tightened and he snuggled closer to him .

Sunoo sighed a bit and reached for his phone which was kept on the bedside table and checked the time he got shocked when he saw the time it was past 10 pm .

He tried to wake sunghoon up while slightly tapping him on his shoulders but sunghoon did not even flinch so he tried to call him"sunghoon hyung wake up I need to get out"sunoo said while trying to move out of the bed .

And finally after a lot of attempts to wake him up sunghoon finally woke up and saw their position and sunoo staring at him with his beautiful eyes .

Sunghoon saw that how ethereal sunoo was looking right but snapped out of his thoughts when someone knocked on the door.

Sunghoon sat up straight on the bed while sunoo got out of the bed sunghoon said a small come in and saw Heesueng fully dressed in his formals .

(Imagine Heesueng wearing this)

Sunghoon looked at Heesueng with a confused look and took his phone from the night stand to check the time and his eyes widened when he saw that it was 10:48 and he has a important meeting at 11.

Heesueng looked at sunghoon and said"uhhh isn't it to casual for a meeting"with a confused look as sunghoon was wearing a white tshirt with grey sweatpants and his hairs were messy as he just woke up sunghoon looked at Heesueng with a annoyed expression"can't you see hyung that I just woke up and I don't think we would be able to make it till 11 so cancel the meeting for today " sunghoon said while walking away

Heesueng let out a long sigh because he knew that sunghoon sleeps like a dead person and nodded he also informed sunghoon that sunha had gone to school and the breakfast was ready and left the room.

While sunghoon was looking at his phone he heard the door of the washroom open and then closed slowly he looked up and saw sunoo who was was all dressed and looked beautiful

(Imagine sunoo wearing this)

.i shouldn't think like this about him I don't like him thought sunghoon and got up and without sparing a glance or saying a good morning he went inside the bathroom to freshen up and get ready.

Sunoo looked back to the now closed door and heaved out a shaky breath it was his first day after his marriage and already he is getting the cold shoulder from his husband.

He took his phone from the night stand and walked out of the room and went downstairs where he saw yuqi and soyoen sitting in the dining room . Both of them invested in their phones .

Until yuqi looked up as she was sitting while facing the entrance of the dinning hall while "good morning sunoo ya"she said cheerfully with her deep voice. Soyoen also turned towards sunoo when she heard yuqi mentioning sunoo she looked at him with a smile and wished him a good morning.

Sunoo looked at both of them and greeted them with his charming smile he went towards them and sat down beside yuqi "so how was your first night?" Asked yuqi with a teasing smile on he lips .

Soyoen looked at her wife and lightly hit her on her arm on which yuqi looked at her angrily which soyoen found adorable. Sunoo chuckled at the interaction between both of them until sunghoon came downstairs with Heesueng dressed in an all black suit.

 Sunoo chuckled  at the interaction between both of them until sunghoon came downstairs with Heesueng dressed in an all black suit

(What sunghoon is wearing)

"Good morning sunoo "Heesueng said with a warm smile and sunoo greeted him back with a smile .

Sunghoon coughed a little and sat down on the chair to have breakfast the breakfast was served and everybody ate in silence until yuqi thought of breaking the silence "so sunghoon did you enjoy your first night with Sunoo?"she asked with a teasing smile while wiggling her eyebrows which made all the four choke on their food .

"Wait why are you all choking on your food suddenly did I ask something wrong?" She asked with a innocent look on her face .

Soyoen looked towards her and took her hand and took her to their room after saying a small excuse and while the whole scene took place Heesueng was trying hard not to laugh but he couldn't control it and burst out laughing but stopped immediately after getting a glare from sunghoon .

Sunoo who was red like a tomato excused himself and went to his and sunghoon's shared bedroom.

And after receiving one last teasing look from Heesueng both of them left for their work.

_____________________

Hiiiii my lovely readers sry for the long wait and i am sorry if this chapter was boring as I am a new writer so I am still improving so feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes:)

Ignore the typos and grammatical errors as English is not my first language.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💖💖✨✨love y'all 💓💓

Have a good day/night 💖