05. slut!

and if i'm gonna be

drunk!

i might as well be drunk,

in love!

-slut!, ts

____________________________________________________________

maddie pov

late october 2023

new york

IT WAS CURRENTLY 7 AM, and kyra and charli were trying to sneak me out of the hotel we were staying in.

"c'mon" kyra whisper-shouted at me in the elevator. charli and i quickly sprinted into the elevator, and started spam pressing the close button. when the elevator doors finally closed, all three of us let out a breath.

"you owe us big time mads." charli says, still in her pyjamas. "it's literally 7am!"

"i know. and i promise, i will." i say, while encouragingly nodding my head at the two very tired girls standing beside me.

"and if anyone asks why i'm not at team bonding, i'm sick."

"yes we know." both charli and kyra say, as the elevator reaches the ground floor.

"ok. love you guys" i say while smiling at the both as i step into the lobby.

"love you too, but if you come home without a girlfriend today, we will be very disappointed." kyra says, but i'm already half way across the lobby.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I COULDN'T BELIEVE MYSELF. on the way to the spot that i was supposed to meet paige at, i had gotten so lost. i had no idea why i decided to walk, especially considering i had never been to new york before.

paige

where are you?

mads

ok don't be mad

but i am so lost

new york is way to confusing for me

paige

send me your location you goose

after about 30 minutes of waiting, a familiar blonde turned the corner to where i was sitting against a building.

"paige!" i exclaim, quickly getting up and walking over to her.

"how on earth did you get so lost?" she chuckles "you are like the complete wrong direction from where we were going to meet up."

"i'm not the best with directions" i say quickly, "so what are we doing today ms america?"

"thats up to you, but i think we should get a coffee first."she says.