20 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

No. I won't sign the divorce no matter what. I will take how ever long it takes to gain her love and trust back.

I realized that I shouldn't have chosen my business before her over and over again. But I couldn't let us go back to the time of not having enough money.

I wanted to give her the best life anyone can have. Because she deserves it.

Was I trapping her?

Possibly. I will impregnated her again if that means making her stay.

As I walked over to her laying on the bed, I captured her mouth in mine, as I slid my tongue into her mouth. Her sweet taste capturing me.

"Mhm." She moans as my hands ripped her shirt. Tearing it into pieces.

"H/n!" She exclaimed shocked at what I just did. "Those were my favorite pajamas." She said pouting.

"Don't worry, I get you one hundred, one thousand, one hundred thousand more. Just say the word and you'll get everything you want." I stated as I kissed her again.

Her breathe heaving, her beast going up and down, synchronize with her breathing. My eyes wanted nothing to block the view of me and her breast, my hand slid behind her back and started to unbuckle her bra.

Her straps falling down her shoulders. Her beautiful eyes on mine, as she whimpers under my touch.

__________

I love them so much! However I don't think I will publish another chapter for this book, for a while.

I will be working on re-editing and writing 'started with a bet' but the new version won't get published until I actually finish with the whole thing.

But for those of you who love this book, don't worry it won't be forgotten and once school ends I'm thinking of updating this book 1-2 times a week.

-Isabel (Isa)