chapter 14

"What are you doing, Pete?"

"I'm sorry, Way," Pete's voice trailed off.

"What?"

"I realize that I still love him," Pete confessed, his eyes distant.

"But, but you said you love me."

"It was just attraction, I'm sorry." Pete's grip tightened around his ex's hand as they walked away.

"Please don't leave me." Way's voice trembled as he hugged Pete from behind, but Pete pushed him away, leaving him on the ground.

"Don't come in between us."

"Wait... please..." Way's eyes snapped open, tears streaming down his face as he realized it was all just a nightmare. The pain of losing Pete felt too real, reminding him of how much he truly loved him.

"It was a nightmare..." Way wiped away his tears and embraced Pete tightly.

"I love you, please never think to leave me," Way whispered, planting a gentle kiss on Pete's cheek.

In the morning:

"Good morning, love," Pete greeted him softly.

"Morning."

"Why are your eyes red?"

"They are?" Way's voice quivered, remembering the tears shed for Pete the night before.

"Yes, wait, I think we should go to the hospital."

"No, I'm okay."

"No, you're not okay, look, your eyes are hurt."

"Believe me."

"Okay, fine, let's bathe together."

"What are you saying, Pete? I'm feeling shy."

"I will make you forget your shyness." Pete scooped Way up in his arms and carried him to the bathroom, closing the door behind them. They undressed each other, their gazes filled with longing and affection.

"I'm yours, you have a right to my body," Pete's words were tender, filled with a promise of love.

"Leave me, Pete," Way murmured softly.

"How much time do you need, Way?" Pete's eyes searched for reassurance, mirroring Way's own uncertainty.

"Pete..." Way's voice trailed off, unable to articulate the depth of his emotions.

Pete leaned in, capturing Way's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Their connection ignited, their bodies entwined in an intimate dance.

"I think I love you, Pete," Way's thoughts echoed in his mind, overwhelmed by the intensity of his feelings. "Just wait for some days, I want to confess in a proper way."

"What happened, princess?" Pete's gentle inquiry brought Way back to the present moment.

"Nothing, I'm feeling shy," Way blushed, his cheeks tinged with warmth.

"Why shy? We've already seen each other."

"Pete..." Way's voice trailed off, his heart fluttering with anticipation.

"Want to go for another round?"

"You want to?" Way's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes, if you agree, then I will. I don't want to force you."

"I'm feeling tired," Way confessed, his body weary from the night's emotions.

"Really? Did I hurt you?" Pete's concern was palpable, his gaze filled with tenderness.

"No, no, it's okay, but my body aches, and I have a headache."

"Can I give you a massage?"

"Really?"

"Yes, afterward, you'll feel very relaxed."

Pete's gentle touch eased Way's tension, his worries melting away as he drifted into a peaceful slumber.

"Way, are you feeling light?" Pete's voice roused him from his sleep, his concern evident.

"It's okay, take rest, princess," Pete reassured him, his love a comforting presence.

At 5 pm:

"Pete, I slept. I will be late for college."

"It's 5 pm."

"Wait, what? 5 pm?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want you to take too much stress; you were very tired."

"Pete..." Way's heart swelled with gratitude, touched by Pete's thoughtfulness.

"Okay, let it be, let's go for a small date."

"A date?"

"Yes."

Way prepared for their date, his heart fluttering with excitement as he dressed in his finest attire.

"You are looking gorgeous, princess," Pete's eyes sparkled with admiration.

"Thank you."

"What, thank you? I deserve at least one kiss."

"We already kissed in the morning."

"But I want one now."

Way's lips met Pete's in a tender embrace, their love speaking volumes in a fleeting moment.

"Now okay?"

"But it was very short."

"We are getting late; let's go.

                  - to be continued