chapter 2

Reba and Mahira were approaching the dome, and I overheard their conversation about the juice that Mahira confirmed she tossed on me on purpose, and Reba had advised Mahira to apologize to me.
They were arguing regarding the fact that when they opened the door, they found me, and they knew I had heard their conversation; however, they were unresponsive because there was another major issue I had brought Yasir, sixth member.

I was baffled when Yasir approached them and said, "Hello, my name is Yasir, and I am a famous and attractive boy." Reba responded, "Who brought you there?
I had been just looking at them." Reki said that Elise brought him; everyone was staring at me,

so I replied that "in the initial, he was flirting with me and then requested the dome number 237; afterward, I realized that it was our sixth member." Zeline responded calmly, "It's not her own fault; we forgot to inform her we bringing our sixth member."
I was puzzled, so I asked him why we were not bringing Yasir to Dome.
Yasir responded to my question,
"Well, I'm Reba's cousins Reki's
high school friend, and Zeline." We are distant relations,
so the answer is straightforward:
they are envious of me since I am so attractive."
Reki, the controlling one, is angry. He explained, "I was meant to be
envious of him. You're so irritating, Yasir, and we aren't interested in
you to be here. Yasir, who is clever: "Well, just I am here right now , but do you know that there is a person who never had a
relationship in her life?"

I was surprised when I became a topic when Zeline inquired, "Who was this person?" Mahira responded, "Are you an idiot? There is no one who hasn't ever dated."

Reba's reply: "I agree with Mahira for the very initial time, yet most of all, yasir, we cannot rely on him." Yasir claimed with a large smirk on his face, "I understand you don't trust me, but it's true, am I right, Elice?"

Everybody was looking at me, and I was worried about how everyone would respond when Reki pointed out, "When did your birthday come?" I replied hesitantly, "Well, it's June 3, 2006."

Mahira, you're right. "Now, which makes logic as you are a Gemini?"

Yasir responded, "What waste of you?"

I gazed at him.

"What exactly do you mean by waste?"

Zeline responded, "Well, Yasir is always dating, and he wants you to date him, but because you have never dated, he can't date you."

My expression was, "Why can't he date me? Yasir responded to me, "Because you don't have any dating experience, you might fall in love with me, as well as break up with you as a Red flag, since I am a Red flag, which is why I can't date virgins." Mahira "the whole day was stupid, I can't believe my head hurts." Reki " Well, everything is settled now, Yasir, you can take the leftover room.
I went to my room, changed clothes, and headed to the kitchen in order to cook every meal. Zeline joined me in preparing the food, while Reki sliced the vegetables. We
three made dinner. Zeline calls everyone to dinner.

While we are eating, Mahira inquires about Yasir's number of girlfriends, revealing he has relationships with 33 girls. Despite being accused of cheating, Yasir maintains that he never dates virgins and never falls in love with them.

I was horrified to hear this, and when I told him not to utter the word virgin bause it was unpleasant, he said, "Well, you are a virgin." I was embarrassed and shouted that dating is not enough to render you a non- virgin;

just because you dated does not imply you are a virgin.

Everyone laughs except Zeline, and I'm not sure why you're laughing.

R

eba responded, "Well, you are so naive. You know, I am not a virgin; I have already had my first kiss but have not had sex yet. Mahira is now a part of "Well, I am certainly non-virgin, as myself and Zeline actually performed our first sex together". After hearing this, I was left speechless and wondered how they could achieve this.

Yasir smirked and continued, "You don't know how many times I've fucked the girls and they begging me not to stop." Reki responded by saying "Well elise you're the only one who's the purest. Others have already experienced it Therefore be delighted because you are the purest ones yet Unfrounately, you are in the wrong place since it was meant to be angels place however you are at devils place" He smiled.

I was so speechless that I never wrote this. I headed straight to my room, locked the door, and decided that the first thing I was going to do in the morning was change my dome, since I am unable to live with them.

Today is my first morning in the dome. Yesterday, I arrived and was surprised to discover that all of my old friends were here, with the exception of one beautiful and gorgeous virgin. I really want to date her, but she has never dated. She might fall in love with me, and I have already fallen in love with someone else, the short hair girl who is supposed to be a cousin, yes, that is Reba, but Reba does not look at me the same way I did.

Today is morning; it's so fresh, but there is one problem: why is Yasir staring at me? Well, I had to come clean that in my high school days, I had a crush on Reki, but I never confessed to him because I wanted to know him better. That's why I am here, but there is another problem: Mahira is also like Reki, and whatever happens in the future, I won't let Mahira take Reki from me because I love him first.

Today is a terrible morning because I didn't get any sleep. Why are Mahira and Reba staring at each other? My heart is so beautiful, she has beautiful blonde hair, and I have a bad attitude that I love them. I love the Red Flag ones, and I believe she can be a good wife for me. I am so dellu, but I think Mahira likes Yasir because he is a red flag and he is handsome, that's why he takes every girl's heart. I hope my year is good with him.

Today's morning is strange because everyone is staring at each other. Yasir is staring at Reba, Reki is staring at Yasir, and Mahira is staring at Elise's room door. I am making everyone's breakfast. Whatever happened yesterday, Elise must be terrified.

I hope she doesn't change her dome I wish her to live with me. I mean with every one.

Why is Elise not coming out of her room? What is taking her so long? If she gets ready and I see her outfit, I will be better than her. I Zeline, but she is taking it away from me. Why is Reba gazing at me? If she thinks I might reki, I have a plan, but first I want to see what Elise is wearing today. And there's another man here, Yasir, who is such a playboy. I was hoping that he would date Elise and give me the opportunity to get close to Zeline, but this bloody hell does not date virgins. So, if you don't date here, how does she become a non-virain bunch of idiots.

I was hesitant to open the door, but as I did, I saw Zeline kissing Mahira. Reki and Reba kiss. Yasir came close to me and said, "Hey girl, I think we can also kiss." I said, "Wait!" Then I realized it was simply an illusion, and I had been overthinking it. Now I open the door, and everyone is gazing at me. Zeline came closer to me and said, "Do you want breakfast? I made it for everyone." I gently declined, then stated I'm going to change my dome. Mahira responded, "You can't do it." I asked, "Why can't I do it?"

The reply from Reki was "all the dome has been filled. That's why we are unable to move the yasir into another dome." I was like "It means that I have to live with you guys". Reba said: "Unfortunately, you have to deal with it at least for a year". Yasir stood from his seat to say "My elise am I Looking forward to moving in alongside of you however would you Excuse me I just ate my morning meal, so I am leaving for University see you there" He smiled as he departed. Reki responded, "I have also finished my breakfast, so bye." After Reki, Reba, and Mahira left, I was alone with Zeline, who said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine; I am here with you," and I smiled and leave.