56-60

Chapter 56

Finally, we got through a difficult time without any trouble. After getting the appraisal certificate, the whole family felt relieved.

Those who were blocking the door of the winery and making trouble left obediently, saying that they would not come to make trouble again in the future.

Mu Guohua was happy and went home to call Wan Zhaohong: "Bring out some wine. I'm happy today and want to drink a few cups."

"Drink, drink, drink, you only know how to drink. Don't you know your own body?" Wan Zhaohong didn't go to get the wine.

Since opening a small winery, Mu Guohua has been focusing on the operation of the winery. He has been thinking about how to develop and operate it all day long, and his eye sockets are getting deeper and deeper.

He is no longer as healthy as before.

Drinking is harmful to the mind, so he must not be allowed to drink too much.

Wan Zhaohong ignored Mu Guohua's shouting and went to the kitchen to prepare food.

Everyone's mood gradually recovered from the last farce, thinking that everything was finally calm, but who knew that two days later, there would be another disturbance.

Someone spread the news that someone had died from drinking in the small winery, and used tough means to suppress the matter.

This news spread everywhere, as if there was some kind of underworld background behind the winery, and it specifically used evil forces to bully the people and make them submit obediently.

This crime is not a small one.

Now the upper level is cracking down severely, who is willing to be associated with the dark forces at this time?

If this relationship is not cleared in time, I am afraid that I will be invited to drink tea soon.

While Mu Guohua was still trying to figure out how this crooked news came out, Mu Rou, who had heard the news, was quick to detect the problem.

Before the appraisal of the winery came down a few days ago, the gang had withdrawn in advance, and she felt something was wrong at the time.

But she couldn't figure out what was going on.

Now there was crazy talk outside, and she felt that this matter was not made up by the outsiders, and it seemed that someone had indeed made a move.

When it was time to get off work, Mu Rou, who had already thought of a countermeasure, rushed to the small winery without stopping, detained all the employees, and forced everyone to express their opinions: "There are no outsiders here, I want to ask everyone, does the withdrawal of the group that caused trouble last time have anything to do with you?"

Everyone was a little confused when they heard Mu Rou's words, and didn't understand why Mu Rou wanted to question everyone in person.

Seeing that no one said anything, Mu Rou straightened her face and said, "It's not difficult to investigate, but I hope someone will come out and admit it."

This was not very polite.

Sure enough, a moment later, Jiang Anping stood up and whispered, "I had communicated with them before."

The words were just to the point, without saying much, Mu Rou already understood the full meaning, she asked everyone to go off work, leaving only Jiang Anping.

In the small backyard, Mu Rou asked Jiang Anping to explain the matter clearly.

"There are only me and my dad here, you can explain the whole story clearly."