chapter -10 (trouble!)

"do you feel the same way sophia?"theo asked and holds her close under the water,his heart beating widely against his chest as he anxiously awaits her response.

She wrap her arms around him hold him close, nuzzling her lips into the
Nape of his neck.
She feel his Adam's apple rise as he snake his arms tightly around her, breathing in the scent of her hair.

"When I'm with you, everything else fades away....the contest, the crown, the constant media spotlight, it all just doesn't exist....the only thing I see is you, the only thing I feel is you....and it's all i ever want, forever.....I'm not ever letting you go, I hope you're aware of that."he said intensly whispering in her ears.

"Never let me go, theo....I'm yours"she whispered slowly wrapped in his arms.

"You're mine"he replied

**********

By lunch time , both of them have laid in sun ,enough to dry off their dresses and head back to the castle, feeling closer to theo than she ever have to anyone in her life.
Her confidence in riding has grown as she handle herself with ease, theo comments that both of them are a great fit and he cannot wait to see her in the first trial.

After entering in the palace

"Your highness, there you are at last...your most royal father, the king, wishes to see you in the green throne room."the royal Chamberlain informed

"Oh shit!"theo exclaimed

"What's the green throne room?"sophia asked curiously

"Trouble"theo answered.

**********

Inside the green throne room, the king and queen look furious.

Theo clutches her hand but she can't kept from shaking.

"I'm falling in love with theo and I feel like they're about to tear me away from him..."sophia thought worriedly

"Do you know why I have called you?"the kind said angrily folding his hands around his chest.

"No,father"theo answered

"Do not take us for fools, theodred!....you have been off with this commoner, stripping in public and making a exhibition of yourself"the queen said angrily

"What! But how did you...."theo was about to say just then the kind shouted angrily

"You were seen!!....by several photographers, who followed you to the lake and took hundreds of vulgar photographs of you two!"