04- apne pati se baat nahi karni?

(Let's fucking meet!)

- A U T H O R -

She tapped her foot vigorously on the wooden desk, she was being impatient- she arrived about twenty minutes ago at the place where she use to be before- all the memories came flooding back. Everything about this place gives her homely vibes. She glanced around- it was his cabin. An hiss left her lips when she literally kicked the desk in frustration.

She looked around, taking a deep breath. He will be here, infront of her after days- months to be precise. She haven't had any contact with him after that incident. No one made any attempt to talk. It's just like they are trying to forget whatever has happened.

The voice of door opening made her eyes widen, she felt her body getting stiff. With an gulp she turned.

There he stood, wearing an black shirt with black pants, the blazer was hanging around his left arm, he leans on the door frame- pushing his right hand in his pocket.

His eyes scanned her, fully. She was fidgeting with her fingers. He smirked, 'habits' he thought taking an long inaudible breath. She tried looking around, avoiding his eyes. His smirked widened looking at her. To him, she was looking a scared kitten.

"Well, hello Ms.-" he paused for a moment, pretending to scratch his head trying to remember something "-oh, no-no mrs-"

"Stop!" She hissed underneath her breath.

"What stop, oh- I guess you don't like being called by your last name-" he paused and took a slow and steady step forward, she saw him coming closer widening her eyes.

"What do you want adhik sir?" She saw his eyes getting darker, he glanced at her, deeply staring at her soul. She gulped when she saw his adam apple- with an difficulty she shifted her gaze up and saw his eyes darting to her chest for few seconds.

She gasped.

He looked up in her eyes, still silent.

"Why didn't you denied him?" He whispered, taking an step forward making her step back.

Her eyes filled with confusion, until she realised what he is talking about.

"I-I did alright, as soon as I realised he was talking about your company I denied but-" she couldn't form words, he raised his brow at her. "- dev sir didn't let me"

"Dev who?" He snapped at her.

"Dev Ahuja"

"And who the fuck is he to decide what you want-" he took a step ahead only for her to hiss and slapped her hand at his chest.