Over

Lee Know woke up to the vibration of his phone. It was an unknown number. So Lee Know didn't feel like picking up the phone. He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

'They saw me crying! Now it will be so awkward!!! I don't wanna go to practice today' 

His phone vibrated once again. Same unknown number. He picked up the phone this time.

"Hello!" He said in an annoyed voice.

"What did your sunbae do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment!"

Lee Know jumped off recognizing the voice.

"Sunbae!!!"

"You cried?"

"What? How do you-"

"So you did cry! You have this hoarse voice right now. Who made you cry?"

"..."

"You know you cried in your sleep too last night!"

"I did?"

"Yeah... it was funny... you didn't cry when you were drunk but cried when you were sleeping!"

"ummm"

"So you are done with your schedule?"

"I have practice... but...well I might just skip it!"

"Good decision!"

Lee Know chuckled.

"You know you have two option. One: You can stay in your bed all day. Two: You can go out with me on a date. What do you say?"

Lee Know coughed.

"I really don't wanna go out sunbae. My eyes and face look really fluffy right now. Like steamed dumpling!"

"Okay how about option three."

"What is that?"

"I am thinking of cooking today but you know all the recipes are for two person. I will get fat if I eat too much. So I need a partner. You come here, wear something comfy and watch a movie and then we eat food made by me. Then you sleepover."

"Not a bad idea except for the last part."

"...then I kick you out after dinner."

"That's sound better sunbae!"

"So you are coming!"

"I guess! members saw me crying... now it feels really awkward to go out of my room. I was thinking of calling Eunwoo hyung if he could let me stay at his place..."

"why him!!! You have stayed at his place before?"

"Yeah... i have been there few times..."

"From now on...call me!"

Lee Know laughed.

"Why? Why are you laughing?"

"Well hyung said the same thing in the morning... are you sure you guys are friends?"

"well he is my rival"

"wow! Dispatch should know this information!"

"Shut up! and come soon. I am waiting for you!"

"Ummm... okay Sunbae... see you soon!"

Lee Know got up from his bed, took a bath, wore something comfy and went out.

As he went out of his room, he found the members sitting in the living room along with Bang Chan. They looked like they were waiting for him to come out.