CHAPTER 32 🔞

After drinking and spending time with jimin, they both went to their destinations . Jimin went to Aria before dropping jungkook to yn . He told jungkook that he is going to stay with Aria tonight and pick up him in the morning around 5 . Jungkook agreed as the both forbid bye to each other.

Meanwhile yn was laying on the bed waiting for him patiently and as soon as jungkook enters YN's room. Her face becomes all red as she blushed looking at him. She hurriedly got off the bed and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

He was standing near the window. His hairs were all messy and his eyes were barely open as he was hella drunk and as soon as she hugged him . He chuckled as he held her hairs making her wince in pain. She looked at him with widened eyes.

JK : " what had i told you " he said tightening his grip on her hair as he yanked her head back making her face to lift more " i had told you, I want your legs open when i reach there . Why don't you listen to me. You know I hate when you disobey me " he said in husky voice as he wrapped his one arm around her waist, pulling her close to himself.

And when he opened his mouth smell of alcohol hits her " jungkook.... leave me " she said trying to push him away. She got angry, she hadn't known he drinks . She hates alcohol.

JK : " not a single word from your mouth" he said in his deep voice scaring the shit out of her " you have annoyed me enough already" .

Yn : " jungkook.. you are drunk " she said struggling trying to free her hair from his hold as it's hurting her now.

JK : " i said not a single word" he said leaving her hair making her rub her scalp. He held her cheeks tightly making her lips to pout as she closed her eyes as she had known by now that she has dugged her own grave.

Meanwhile he smirked looking at her lips . He licked his own lips as he gulped and tightened his grip around her waist more . He brought his face near her as he whispered softly " cupcake, I'm going to fuck you so hard and so good tonight" his breathe hitting her face making her open her eyes. Shivers ran down her spine looking at him staring at her lips like a hungry wolf.

He started rubbing her waist making the tiny hairs on her whole body to stand as she can feel the heat rising in her body. She doesn't want to do anything because he is drunk and she is angry but she can't refuse his touches. She can feel herself getting wet just by his mere touch.

He smirked as he saw her reacting to his touch as he brought his face close to her and attached their lips. He didn't wait for a minute and started kissing her hungrily, sucking her lower lip, chewing it making her wince and hold his shirt over his chest tightly. He started walking further while sucking her upper lip making her to walk Backwards. She hurriedly wrapped her arms around his neck to balance herself as she doesn't want to fall and break her ass in front of jungkook.

Breaking the kiss he throws her on bed making her bounce on the bed .

JK : " strip " he ordered in his deep voice before removing his own shirt but she didn't do anything, she just layed there looking at him with mouth open " i said strip , if you don't want me to tore these damn clothes off you body " he said rising his voice a little scaring her as she hurriedly sat on the and started removing her shirt. How happily she had worn this night dress but he didn't even notice it.

She removed her shirt completely off her upper body as she shuddered a little when the cold air of Ac hits her naked upper body. She is not wearing any bra as she hates wearing them at night. She looked at jungkook he was opening his belt . Her heart started pounding in her chest and her hands strated trembling.

JK : " am I not clear, removed every cloth. I want you all naked" he said looking dangerously into her eyes making her gulp .

With trembling hands she held the waistband of her pajama as she slowly pulled it down. She removed it fully leaving herself only in panty as she looked at jungkook.